Chris Christie, im sure this speech caught most lefties off guard.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 5, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Christie is amazing, he is one of the few politicians who will actually tell it as it is, regardless of who he pisses off. Im sure this pissed off a few people but what he said is 100% true.

He is as blunt as he usually is, and this is what would make this guy an unreal president, this guy does not play politics.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y83z552NJaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. "I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem"

sorry, Chris, just could not help it :)

3. Max E.

Max E.

Kudos to O'Donnell for reaching across the aisle, and trying to meet Christie half way.

It would be nice to see if this created some kind of new alliance.

I agree whole heartedly with what Christie said, and i think it would be nice if the right acknowledged what he said.

Unfortunately the right will dismiss Christie's comments, and the left will dismiss O'donnell's comments. So we will be back at square one, with both sides back to doing what they do best.... which is hating each other with unbridled passion.

4. I do like his, this is what I did, if you don't like it vote for someone else approach to governing. I don't agree with all his policies, but I love his kiss my ass attitude.

5. Way to keep it real on DL!

6. Max E.

Max E.

Politicians basically act like five year olds, they all copy each others opinions, and then when they get in shit their immediate response is "well he started it", or "he did it first", or flat out denial of guilt in the face of overwhelming evidence. There isnt a place on earth besides politics where people who act this stupid would still have a job.

Sadly Until we figure out a way to change the never ending campaign cycle politicians engage in nothing will ever change, and we will never get an honest opinion from a politician, like Christie's, where he is completely unconcerned with poll numbers.

7. hey teenage tampon. i dont why you would say that. exposing right wing absurdity about the "evil muslims" is a progressive idea.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Unlike you i dont tow the party line, i couldnt care less if my opinion is unpopular, i was born and raised in toronto in an area that was predominantly made up of brown people and many of my friends are muslims, i draw a clear distinction between the majority of muslims living in north america and the meatheads in the middle east who are still living in the stone ages.

Btw, im curious why you would point out the fact that many republicans demonise muslims, when you spend all of your time on elite trader demonising christians, do you think you are any better than the right wingers who demonise muslims? You are actually probably worse given the fact that there is no logical comparison between the muslims in the middle east who republicans demonise, and the christians in north america.

9. bone

bone

Do you mean how the progressives and the MSM steadfastly refused to identify the religous ideology for the Fort Hood shooter and the Detroit airline bomber (etc., etc., etc. ) ?

#10     Aug 5, 2011