Chris Brown beats the shit out of Rihanna, she goes back to him. WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I am not familiar with either of these two singers, but the pattern is disturbingly familiar - guy beats the shit out of girl, girl goes back to guy. This Rihanna girl is obviously famous and wealthy, you would think she could hire protection against Brown, yet she goes back to him.

Read the reporting detective's statement - why would she go back to him after the beating he gave her?

(CNN) -- The argument that led to singer Chris Brown's arrest on felony assault charges began when his girlfriend found a text message on his cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with," according to a sworn police statement.

Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

The charges are in connection with an alleged attack last month on "his girlfriend," the office said.

It identified the woman only as Robyn F., but sources close to the couple have told CNN the alleged victim was singer Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Brown was scheduled to appear in court later Thursday.

Rihanna, 21, was allegedly attacked by Brown on February 8 on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammys.

Brown apologized for the incident last month.

A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8.

According to the statement:

"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

The detective said she then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant, Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.
    Don't Miss

* Read the affidavit (PDF)
    * Chris Brown says he's sorry
    * Why some women go back to their abusers
    * Rihanna postpones Friday show

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

2. why she would go back to him after the beating he gave her?
    -----------------------------

If you care to indulge in a study of futility, there are plenty of reasons, but in a nutshell-- she loves him, she loves a bad boy.

3. Man, I think they're both still teenagers...if you're right, as she's so young, she must have had a messed-up childhood to associate physical abuse with love.

4. Correction - she's 21, he's 19.

Christ, 19 years old and he's already using girls as a punching bag...

5. 21 is not that young if you put it into a biological perspective. The biological peak for human beings is around 25 years of age after that point it is all down hill from there. In many countries around the world many teenagers are already married or have children of their own. The marriage age is around 7 in Saudi Arabia and the age of consent is around 12 in Mexico.

The age of majority was only invented for inheritance purposes, decades ago even in the US teenage marriages were not that rare and this was when the age of majority was 21 not even 18.

6. achilles28

achilles28

I hope karma lays a vicious beat-down on that little fuck. And by that, I mean a brutal car accident or blunt-force trauma outside the head.

Shit like this makes me sick. They better throw the book at him.

7. I am sitting here trying to figure out whether this post is political or religious. Tough one.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Chris Brown beats the shit out of Rihanna, she goes back to him?."

Maybe she was constipated.

On a more serious note, she's not too bright and he should be taken out and shot.

9. Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doug Giles

Chris Brown the Girl Beating Clown

Plenty of people are already vying for ClashRadio.com’s Punk of the Year Award, but Chris Brown is screaming to the top of the list. This tool is an OJ in waiting.

You guys know who Chris Brown is, don’t ‘cha? He’s a young, black hip hop “artist” who wears diamond stud earrings, tennis bracelets and recently beat up his gorgeous girlfriend, recording artist Rihanna, after she caught him arranging a booty call with “a ho from another zip code.” What a winner, eh? I’m sure George W. Bush, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and the Religious Right are somehow to blame for Brown’s bad behavior.

Don’t you just love hip hop culture with their clunky Ebonics rhymes about bitches, ho’s, weed, cop killers, weed, drugs, hoochie mamas, weed, gangbangers, ho’s, bitches, hoochie mama’s and weed? It’s truly one of the most positive and wonderful things about our society (cough). I wonder who the various hip hop artists voted for in the last presidential election. They look conservative, don’t they? They don’t? That’s weird.

Y’know, nothing—and I mean nothing, Chris—says you’re a tough guy like wearing shiny Nikes, costume jewelry and smacking around a dainty girl. For my readers, if you go over to TMZ.com you will see the police photos of what he did to his “girlfriend.” If you have a lick of sense and an ounce of civility after viewing said photos, you will experience what I like to call . . . “getting PO’ed.”

Metrosexual extraordinaire Chris Brown bit Rihanna’s fingers, ear, busted her lips, blackened her eyes, bruised the side of her face and tried to shove her out of a moving car but couldn’t because she was belted in.

Where I hail from (the great nation of Texas) men don’t do that to women, but the guys dumb enough to usually get the stuffing beat out of them by the girl’s dad or brothers—or both. After that near-death butt kickin’ administered to the girl-abusing loser by chivalrous men who love the women in their lives, the wussy would then proceed on to prison where he’d become the abused girlfriend of several randy inmates. It’s called jailhouse justice. And I like it.

Two staggering occurrences happened after this Grammy night pummeling of Rihanna by Brown the wuss clown. One, Rihanna got back with this helix misser, and two, her father is cool with it. I do not, cannot, and—if I could—would not understand either her actions or those of her father.

Rihanna, you do know you’re super hot, rich, and crazy talented, don’t you? Well if you don’t, you are. Being beautiful and wickedly well off, you should dump that little toad and hold out for a nicer fella. Like now. Run. Get a restraining order against Bozo and wait ‘til you can find a guy who is this thing we call in the south a “gentleman.”

The other thing I can’t wrap my mind around and has left me utterly gobsmacked is that her dad is cool with her going back to Brown. WTH pops? Earth to Rihanna’s sperm donor: Part of being a dad is protecting your daughter from anybody who would try to shove her out of a moving car! Holy God, dude.

Note: For other maltreated ladies who are in Rihanna’s abused shoes, show yourself a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If your boyfriend or husband is verbally, emotionally or physically abusing you, well then to heck with him; life’s too short to spend your days living with that ghastly nonsense, baby. Get rid of him. Immediately. Before he offs you. Dissuade yourself right know from thinking you are this guy’s personal savior and that he will find healing from above on your soft breast. You’re not Jesus, and you could very well become another Nicole Brown Simpson.

Finally, girls: Jack up your self-respect levels. Don’t let a guy talk smack to you and treat you like a dog. I don’t care if he looks like Brad Pitt, can sing like a canary, or dance like JT. And dads, if you have a daughter and want to raise her so she can discern, avoid or defend herself, if need be, from morons like Brown and his ilk, get my new book How to Keep Jackasses Away from Daddy’s Girl. It’s gold, pure gold for raising little ladies in this stupid, stupid, culture. It’s available as a cheap download only on www.ClashRadio.com.