"Chop wood, carry water"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arthur Deco, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Strictly speaking, NoDoji, they were adobe llamingos, named Kokomo and Bogart. Jack and Liz sold them when Jack retired from EMS volunteering. You truly are missing an opportunity by not seeking him out. If I lived there, I certainly would, as he is twelve years older than me and the actuarial tables are not smiling upon him. I have received many PMs from mentees whose experiences with him were quite good. How that squares with his public persona is a mystery to me ("Un mystere! Un boule de gomme!"), but there it is. I fantasize that Jack and I could talk about our favorite laxatives and hemmorhoidal creams and argue about the radically differing terminologies we use to describe trades that we would take exactly the same way. If you do, get him all jollied up and gently whisper in his ear "Hypo sends his regards!", and watch the result. Best to be current on your CPR certs, if so.

#11     Jul 15, 2009
  2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Right expression is "Mystère et boule de gomme"

#12     Jul 15, 2009
  3. Je vous remercie. Est-ce'que la phrase "enculeur des mouches" au courant?

#13     Jul 15, 2009
  4. Sold them, did he? No doubt he got tired of all the jokes ("Yo' llama is so big..."). But now that he sold them, what would be the point of seeking him out?

#14     Jul 15, 2009
  5. One hopes he did not eat them. Well, here I am in Chit-Chat, obviously the moderators do not catch the subtle connections in my writings to Psychology Comma Abnormal Comma Disturbing. I don't know why that always pisses me off. Guess it's time to fade oy veh again. As always, thank you for your kind support.

#15     Jul 15, 2009
  6. I urge you to remain among us here at ET, if only because misery enjoys company. And ET is dangerously approaching synonymity with misery.

#16     Jul 15, 2009
  7. I degree. Every day seems to bring a new low(thsome). But at least for a while I am stuck trading mostly the open, until I get some other things that work equally reliably. I am into reliability, not expectation, lossing just sticks in my craw like a missed chickenbone. Given that, what else is there to do while waiting for moves the size of the open during midday?

#17     Jul 15, 2009