Chonkore's 0.6% daily gain quest

Discussion in 'Journals' started by chonkore, Feb 5, 2006.

1. chonkore

chonkore

I know small but persistent gains goes a long way. So I am looking to accumulate my capital little by little, with growing confidence and discipline.

I started actively trading April 05. It took me 7 months and two traders to realize how important that small but persistent gains and deep discipline are for a trader. The two disastrous trades last year were long SNDA and short ESRX that ruined my profits and lead me into negative zone. Anyway, I am confident that I am on the way recovering my capital and towards much positive this year.

I know my goal of 0.6% is aggressive because that means 13% gain monthly or 300% gain yearly. So far I only realized 0.3%. But I am confident that I evently will reach my goal.

I will start posting daily PNL here as a record, as well stimulating myself to be more persistent and disciplined.

2. chonkore

chonkore

Today's gain makes average daily gain to be above 0.4%. Working towards 0.6%

3. chonkore

chonkore

Better.

4. Opra

Opra

Hi Chonkore,

Well done. Keep it up.

Question for you: do you trade rebound only?

Thanks in advance.

Opra

5. chonkore

chonkore

Thanks.

For now, yes, I look for uptrending and oversold stocks for trading. My holding time frame is at most one week, mostly 1-2 days.

This is because my capital is not big enough for relatively long term holding and I need aggressively, yet consistent growth.

6. chonkore

chonkore

Ok, chickened out on these two stocks. Could have done better.

7. chonkore

chonkore

+$398.64

Improved to be above +0.5% daily gain now. Need to be consistent.

8. chonkore

chonkore

100+

9. nice job
    :)
    keep it going

10. Peppy

Peppy

The power of compound interest never cease to amaze me.

Good work btw.

#10     Feb 11, 2006