Choice is an illusion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NoMoreOptions, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.

What do you know from this to trading in the financial industry? I hope you do not have to make a choice this week.

2. uh hello, what difference does power make if choice is an illusion ? If some people have power, then some people have choice.

3. Matrix Reloaded perchance?

4. Yeah, and if we could find some way to cut the "power" off to your computer, you'd have no choice but not to post anymore.

5. TO the one who thought he or she is one of "They", whose name I don't remember:

Did you make a choice to take your profit on Friday or to cut your loss today or later? You said on Friday that you were right by shorting @ 998 area and therefore you were one of "They".

I hope that you always make the right choice. But "they" and I just hate to choose. The difference however is that they possess power but I don't.

6. wrong

7. qdz, you have chosen the illusion:D :D :D

8. Well Neo agrees with you.

9. :D

10. Tell me in detail what choice did you make today, rather than posting one word or one icon or one line response of nonsense. As for me, I didn't make a single choice today. So I am fine. Who shorted at 998 and thought he was one of "They", how are -- about you?

#10     Jun 16, 2003