Cho was more than a heartbroken nutcase with an axe to grind. ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Wow, bluud! It doesn't sound like you have just an opinion. Sounds like you have a grudge. What did your professors do to you?

With venom like that, one would think that you would have the motivation to work to change US universities for the better. Some people become inspired, some people hate.

#21     Apr 21, 2007
  2. Many men have died upon learning that all the roads the world offers lead nowhere. Everyone eventually learns that among many seeming choices, they are all one choice leading to death.

This is a critical moment in the choice for salvation instead. Salvation is not taught at university. The closest thing coming to it is something called REBT. Silence, superstition and disinformation campaigns are the norm.

Jesus

#22     Apr 21, 2007
  3. bluud

bluud

They taught me to say "Fuck You In The Eyeballs" to people like you!

Inspired my ass ... and you seem like an inspired one ...

You know what, you fuckin morons ... I take back all my words

We Americans are smart and wise people ... our laws are the best ... and our country kicks ass

Our schools and universities could not have been better ... our teachers and professors are very intelligent and respectful people ...

Koreans can come and suck our white (or black) cocks ... fuck you you asian brats .... fuck you stupid pussy koreans ... etc etc

Now that I have taken back all my words please stop posting stupid comments ... thank you, in advance!

#23     Apr 21, 2007
  4. Nation Driven Into Gun Fear by Widespread Threats
    Reporting Ties VA Tech With Hundreds of Other Threats, Warnings & Violent Incidents as Gun-Grabbing And Submission to Government Whips Into a Frenzy

Aaron Dykes / JonesReport | April 20, 2007

The mainstream media has not only saturated media coverage with the tragic massacre at Virginia Tech at the beginning of this week, but has been quick to cover the hundreds of threats, warnings and incidents against schools and other institutions this week, prompting many schools to evacuate and remain closed.

This rising atmosphere of panic is now compounded by the hostage crisis at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas which ended in suicide after the gunman killed one hostage victim as well as a startling explosion at a high school in Parker, Colorado which injured no one but caused an evacuation on the eighth anniversary of the Columbine massacre in Colorado.

NASA Johnson Space Center

A vast number of threats-- involving bombs, guns, or attacks threatening to be like those at Columbine or Virginia Tech-- have swept across the nation's schools and other institutions, prompting evacuations, closings and arrests of those making threats or perceived threats. This includes some 36 schools in California, as well as Colorado University, Boston University, Olympia High School in Greece, NY, St. Edward's University in Austin, the University of Oklahoma, the Arizona State capitol and even Knut, the polar bear cub that has become a media darling in the place of real news coverage.

Police even confiscated weapons from homes of students who made perceived threats posted on MySpace in the Greece, N.Y. incident. But the guns taken were those of the parents and were not found in possession of the students at all.

Many other schools, such as the University of Texas at Austin have also received 'unspecified threats' prompting increased security, according to sources reporting by phone and e-mail to this office.

Campus lockdown

The threats and provocations have been so numerous and so vague in nature that is virtually impossible to sort out fact from fiction, hoax from vital threat and difficult at best for even a closely-tuned viewer to spot inconsistencies and suspicious inactivity on the part of authorities any time soon, as threats and actual incidents seem to double by the hour.

All this and more congealing into an atmosphere of fear-- as media evidently intend to overdrive sensory perception until citizens are ready to give up their remaining civil liberties and curb Constitution rights in the name of national security and protection, despite the fact that tragic events such as Virginia Tech and Katrina have proven time and again that law enforcement and various government agencies can't and won't protect the populous during an emergency situation.

Law enforcement on the scene at Virginia Tech waited more than two hours to respond to the killings, campus was not locked down and warning sirens recently put in place and tested were not used. Furthermore, multiple EMT and police eyewitnesses, who wish to remain anonymous, have reported to both Infowars and Blacksburg resident and on-the-ground reporter Matt Kazee that a stand down order was in place.

George French, a long-term University Police Officer in Canada, has stated that such inaction by officials at VA Tech was "unfathomable" and he believes such evidence of a stand down points towards a black op.

Despite demonstrations of incompetence (at best) or deliberate negligence (at worst), the mass media seek to make the non-sequitur link that gun control will cut down on gun violence; members in Congress have already introduced various pieces of gun legislation. This was directly negated at Virginia Tech, as the student body was left vulnerable after the campus ban on concealed weapons.

The media barrage of diffuse and widespread threats has also contributed to a virtual blackout of concurrent news items, including the testimony of Attorney General Gonzales and calls from Congress and the Bush Administration for Gonzales to step down and high levels of violence in Iraq.

Will the fog of shooter violence and dredged up memories of Columbine also caused people to forget about their criticism of the Bush Administration, their increasing doubts concerning the 9/11 Official Story and let down their guard to surrender further civil rights, accept a war with Iran or endure martial law.

Officials have repeatedly warned that the next terrorist attack will result in martial law and officials have long been warning that a nuclear attack on U.S. soil could be next, including revived calls by Dick Cheney this week that a nuclear attack is 'a very real threat.' This nightmare scenario is compounded by a large number of upcoming drills involving the detonation of a "loose" ten-kiloton nuclear weapon in Virginia harbor and other terroristic scenarios.

In the immortal words of FDR, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"-- that, and the Hegelian 'solutions' our rulers have waiting for us on the other side of so many frightful scenarios.

Hegelian Dialect

How many lone nuts and copycat dumbasses will it takes to satisfy a definition of "civil unrest" under Rex 84 and implement control mechanisms?

Has the 'War on Terror' truly come home to roost, now that its namesake has been dissolved and discredited worldwide?

[​IMG]

#24     Apr 21, 2007
  5. Cho was a coward. Cowards kill innocent people then kill themselves.

He was also weak-minded. No bravery and not courageous.

You must be scared. Maybe you are Korean?

You think people like him should be hired for the FBI? Crazy dude!

Needless killing is dumb. It is not smart. Can you understand?

Society is not to blame for what he did. Only him. There are many
    people in America that aren't doing what he did. And it doesn't
    matter what race he is or was.

Cho was in a Tech college. You say you think American schools suck?
    Then why do so many come here from other countries to study?

Perhaps you are coming from fear since this is what you are saying
    about me?

If you don't respond, then I know for a fact you are afraid to talk about it.

Saying Americans are stupid and abused this poor man is wrong.
    Even his relatives in Korea said there was something wrong with
    him when he was a little boy.

Didn't have anything to do with America whatsoever. He would of
    killed in Korea if had stayed there. He was sick.

Oh, and I just read your last response to FightTheFuture.

You seem to be quite upset about this. Hope you feel better soon.

#25     Apr 21, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

I told you morons ... I take back my words ... OK

Please and Please do not post stupid comments like the above ...

Again thank you in advance!

Americans are smart ... and Cho was a Korean piece of shit ... you happy now ...

Ok just don't post stupid comments ... thank you!

#26     Apr 21, 2007

7. Now that's dumb. After 9/11 one would assume the feds would know better than to "stand down".

#27     Apr 21, 2007
  8. lol, u got 2 choices here, its either incompetence or typical and reoccurring M.O. i learnt the former is a total fabrication and favorite place of hiding long time ago.

#28     Apr 21, 2007
  9. The thing is bluud... No one is saying the Virginia Tech shooting
    was because Cho was Korean. He/she could of been a black dude or
    a white dude or even a Arab, ect... I will tell you, I was totally surprised when I
    heard it was an Asian dude. I assumed it was a white dude who did it!
    What does that tell you?

I live in a small city about 30 miles south of a big city with a population
    of about 85,000 people. Out of that 85,000... over 10,000 are Korean.
    In my county there is a total of 12,500. And this county is the
    biggest county in the state!

The biggest concentration of Koreans in any city in the whole state
    where I live.

My daughter has Korean friends. My son has Korean friends.
    I have nothing against them. I just find what Cho did
    was a horrilbe thing. His family is going through a terrible time too.

#29     Apr 22, 2007
  10. wow bluud sounds like a Cho in the making. He's got a lot of anger built up.

I hope he doesn't have a glock

#30     Apr 22, 2007