Cho was more than a heartbroken nutcase with an axe to grind. ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Apr 19, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

"Americans don't go out and kill for no fucking reason " sure!!! ... this happened just yesterday
    http://news.monstersandcritics.com/..._hostage_himself_at_NASA_center__2nd_Roundup_

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Science/story?id=3063551

You are scared ... that is why you are mad & angry ... you are running around like a chicken with his head cut off ... cussin everyone who is not scared like you ...

like I said in my other post on this thread, which I am sure you did not read ... I in no way support his actions nor any of his ideas nor what he did in anyway ... I'm only pointing to facts

Just because you kill someone doesn't mean you are dumb ... it only means you are a killer ... it's natural ... God kills ... so does nature ... so do the creatures within this universe ... no one calls them a crazy assed piece of shit ... except that most humans have agreed on a law that says killing is wrong and shall be punished ... the punishment does vary from society to society ... but the law does not say a killer is dumb or a crazy assed piece of shit ... those are your words ...

As a society it is the responsibility of all of us to prevent such incidents by means of proper law ... right now I am sure you wish you could kill me ... why? because you have not been taught to respect ... that is the case with most Americans ... and so people end up dying over stupid things

If he had killed for no reason that would make him more of a killer like all the above ... but apparently he did not kill for no reason he was abused many times by stupid Americans like you ... again read my previous post

As a legal resident he had every right to have been respected ... I think Americans should try to understand respect it means alot ... unless they don't consider themselves human ...

Also they should really really fix their educational system ... it sucks from ground up ...

Anyhow I know where you are coming from ... from fear ... which leaves you no chance but to write what you wrote ... good luck my friend if you don't understand what I'm saying you are as stupid as every other American ... and I'm not going to respond to any of your possible future posts ... I don't like to struggle and make stupid people understand simple concepts

#11     Apr 21, 2007
  2. part I

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSg8KDqCfUU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSg8KDqCfUU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

part II

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbWgl5bIqyM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbWgl5bIqyM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#12     Apr 21, 2007
  3. Cho was doing nothing to fit in and be liked. A lot of people were trying to get him to stop his bizarre behavior repeatedly and suggested to him to get counseling. Is that called being picked on?

He got kicked out of VT's creative writing class in 2005 for taking pics of female students. He photographed their legs and knees under their desks with his cell phone. The female students refused to show up for class. They described him as mean and a bully. He exhibited antisocial behavior in several classes and was reported.

#13     Apr 21, 2007
  4. bluud

bluud

You're not any smarter than the previous poster ... go read my first post on this thread then come back and make these stupid comments ... I wonder if you have been to any university at all ... do you know how stupid and obnoxious university professors and personnel are? ... God, the professor who was counseling Cho admits that she was torturing him privately .. do you know what that means ... that means she wasn't getting banged at night ... so she was fucking with Cho's brain

Ya I know he got kicked out of class ... that is how university professors treat foreigners it's something usual in universities ... and then you hear the sluts in the class make comments like the above you mentioned ...

I wonder if taking pictures of some fucking ugly legs is illegal ... I remember when I was in elementary some bitch was just walking around and taking pictures of girls ... they got mad and went and told the principal and she said there is nothing she could do about it ... it is completely legal she said ... you know why ... cause the brat was a white fag ... that's why they couldn't kick him out ..

My personal view on this ... fix the fucking educational system ... it doesn't get better ... it just gets worse by each passing day ... the professors have gone astray and brainsick ... are fucking with kids as if they are child abusers ... period

#14     Apr 21, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

and by the way I won't ever force any of my kids to go to school or any university ... they will go only if they want ... I will home school them ... or go live overseas where no fucking goverment can tell my kids that they have to go to school ....

the educational system is as sick as shit ... no one ... and no one fucking entity has the right to tell my kid that he is late to school ... he should come on time ... he is not learning ... he is not listening in class ... he is not doing his homework ... he is not coming back to class when the bell rings ...

my kids do not need the fucking educational system to prepare them for life ... my kids dont need mentally ill teachers and professors to teach them what is right and what is wrong ...

my kids do not need other companies in order to work for them ... thank God I have enough to help them start a business without them ever needing to work for any piece of crap ...

I hope you get the picture ...

#15     Apr 21, 2007
  6. traderob

traderob

Do you own any guns?

#16     Apr 21, 2007
  7. once again, the asians outwitted and outsmarted ya damn goyims.

#17     Apr 21, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

dude I'm not a foreigner ... you're missing the point here ... I'm not defending anyone ...

I'm just saying such acts can be avoided to a greater degree ... if universities and specially university professors concentrate on education rather than trying to satisfy their own needs of getting their asses kissed and their balls licked ...

second professors really don't do anything useful ... if you have been to a university you probably already know that professors come to class ... read off a textbook which they have an agreement with the publisher ... and then leave ... even the homework and exams are corrected with the help of a so called assistant ... professors are only there to make the university look like a professional place ... something that would attract money ...

what is wrong with Americans ... who ever in this country says I think Cho was not crazy but they made him crazy is accused of having the same intentions ... http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/student-arrested-after-talking-about/20070419005909990001

you probably voted yes on the above linked page

#18     Apr 21, 2007
  9. What I am thinking is that Cho is more than just some small framed, shy, picked on foreign kid, who exploded. He may be that, but his methodology about his murders makes me think he had more experience with guns and killing before his rampage at Va Tech. How long has he been firing weapons and who taught him to shoot and kill ? Paulie Walnuts should be so efficient.

#19     Apr 21, 2007
  10. Superstition.

Jesus

#20     Apr 21, 2007