Cho was more than a heartbroken nutcase with an axe to grind. ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Charles Mesloh, Professor of Criminology at Florida Gulf Coast University, told NBC 2 News that he was shocked Cho could have killed 32 people with two handguns absent expert training. Mesloh immediately assumed that Cho must have used a shotgun or an assault rifle. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGmJG9RM90

2. Sources: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
    Local authorities were told to take no action to pursue killer

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Friday, April 20, 2007

Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.

Though wishing to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, we have received calls from police and EMT's who tell us that a stand down order was in place, and this is also confirmed by eyewitness Matt Kazee, who is a student at VA Tech.

Kazee talked to local EMT's and police who told him the same thing, that the order was to wait until federal back up arrived before any action was taken. This explains the complete non-response of the police in the two hour gap between Cho's first two murders and the wider rampage that would follow later that morning.

The policy of federal control over the University was put in place following a previous shooting in August 2006 in which a police officer and a hospital security guard were killed.

In addition, a former long-term University police officer, George French, told the Alex Jones Show that it is routine to seal off a campus on which a suspected gunman is loose.

“Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United States,” said French.

“After a double homicide, when you’re looking for a dangerous fellow with a firearm, I find it unfathomable that a series of roadblocks weren’t set up…to prevent the felon from escaping.”

French could find no logical conclusion other than deliberate inaction on the part of officials. “We have another coordinated, allowed event…the parallels are so common in each case; you can write the script in advance.”

3. Inaction of Officials "Unfathomable"
    Long-Term University Police Officer Alleges VA Tech Black Op

Scott Ritsema / JonesReport | April 19, 2007

In an eye-opening spur-of-the-moment interview, done on the April 17 Alex Jones radio show, former “long-term” university police officer, George French, questioned why police did not immediately seal off the campus on the morning of the VA Tech shootings.

French has written on the subject of school attacks in the past and possesses valuable experience in and knowledge of university police procedures and norms, lending credence to his comments given Tuesday.

Referring to various styles of campus layouts, including open campuses that have many access points, French stated that it is “routine practice at every campus to seal it off.”

“Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United states.”

French continued: “after a double homicide, when you’re looking for a dangerous fellow with a firearm, I find it unfathomable that a series of roadblocks weren’t set up…to prevent the felon from escaping.”

“It’s beyond belief,” French stated. “If you had a snowstorm, the whole education system can be shut down with a few phone calls.” Maps of the VA Tech campus show that “a series of 12 or 15 road blocks” is all that would be needed, and should be implemented immediately by local police in the event of a shooting. However, this basic, standard response was not followed that morning.

Referring to numerous American university policy procedures and handbooks that he has personally read, French explained, “they have very serious plans in effect to use all county, state, and local law enforcement to come to the aid of the university.”

French cited another case, the Ecole Polytechnique Massacre in Montreal, where officers were “ordered not to intervene” and “told to wait outside…I think it was a black op then.” In Blacksburg also, we saw police “cowering and hiding.”

Cautioning, that “we can only hypothesize at this point,” French could find no logical conclusion other than deliberate inaction on the part of officials. “We have another coordinated, allowed event…the parallels are so common in each case; you can write the script in advance.

4. bluud

bluud

I don't think he was specially trained to carry out such an act ... that's bullshit ... he was just smarter and stronger than his fellow classmates ... if it takes an average American years to learn something simple then I assume they are really stupid ... which is true anyways

I'm not in anyway trying to support his acts ... nor am I defending his actions ...

but let me tell you something ... American education system attracts stupid and unintelligent people and abuses smart people ... most of this is on purpose ... some is not ...

I say American because American universities are the ones I have gone through ... on the other hand I am pretty sure other countries universities are much worse than our schools

those who abuse, mistreat and disrespect smart people ... [don't image a nerd in your mind that is what the media has put into the mind of the average American; smart = nerdy, nerds are usually unintelligent and can become good mind slaves the type America really likes] ... do so of fear, jealousy and other hateful and bitchy attitudes

if you look carefully at this guys story you will see he was smarter than the average cop ... and specially university professors ... I don't have much respect for university professors because I personally have never met a wise and/or respectful one .. they are rather ignorant and portray the attitude of a sexual abuser ... have a great tendency for making others worship them for their accomplishment in life (their PHD mainly) which they earned by tolerating their professors abuses in the past ... (specially female professors who actually end up supporters of feminisim and all that crap ... the reason is; obvious ... )

if you read the news carefully you will see that others were actually abusing him prior to the incident ... his horror stories caused the professor to single him out ... though if he were a famous writer out of luck he probably would have been rewarded for the plays he composed ... other professors specially his counsellor admitted that she tortured him privately … this is not my statement but what she claims herself

for instance
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/04/20/for_years_cho_hid_behind_wall_of_silence/

Quote: ‘‘There were just some people who were really mean to him and they would push him down and laugh at him,’’ Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech senior who graduated with Cho from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., in 2003, told the Associated Press yesterday. ‘‘He didn’t speak English really well and they would really make fun of him.’’

that is really fucked up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episodes like these "are the sad and tragic price that we pay for our freedom," Professor Fox said.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/student-arrested-after-talking-about/20070419005909990001

It is statements like these from professors that make me sure they are no more intelligent then the average human being which is not intelligent at all

5. Here's one of those victims who witnessed the massacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TZ2NyccBEM

6. bluud

bluud

7. bluud

bluud

8. maxpi

maxpi

Cho was a mess, autistic and bullied, probably had more psychological trauma earlier in life.... just a guess. He was an efficient killer i guess. One account said he did a blitzkrieg thing, just ran in the classromm and started shooting people at close range.

Prevention of these terrible events would take 2 tests, one for brain damage and one for psychological trauma, it takes both of those to make a Cho. This has been established for a long time. If somebody tests positive for both of those characteristics then they should get counseling and not be allowed to have a gun.

Prevention of most of the deaths could be done by allowing students and teachers to carry on campus. I would want them to be trained in the use of whatever they were carrying. A little backup gun could be good enough at close range.

I saw those stupid school officials talking..... "we don't know how this terrible thing happened". Blah blah ad infinitum... PC krap, we know exactly how these terrible things happen. They could start by surveiling all the brain damaged people that are on antidepressants and watching for the obvious signs that Cho was giving off and keeping them in a tight feedback loop.

9. bluud

bluud

You don't become an efficient killer by luck ... he was smarter than the average American period ... also FBI should hire more of these smart shooters

quote from a student "he didn't say get down, he just shot" ... wow ... that is one of the stupidest statement I've ever heard ...

though not to be surprised what do you expect from an American student ... "he should have talked with us before shooting ... he was so mean he didnt even warn us he should have talked to us till we convinced him to not shoot like in the movies ... and then the COPS would come and arrest him"

that is a great idea my friend ... no I'm serious ... specially with all this hatred everyone has for one another these days ... we could make the universities a battle field :D

10. He was way dumber than any American who ever lived so far.
    Americans just don't go out and kill for no fucking reason like this prick did.

You must have your head way up your ass. Cho was a piece of shit.

A crazy assed piece of shit. And you admire him? What a retard...

#10     Apr 21, 2007