CHNR what a day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gobar, Oct 3, 2007.

1. gaj

gaj

and since this person was so kind to PM me calling me a "dumbass liar", i'll post the reply i sent:

(that i had 1200) and if you care to doubt that, i'll make my standard bet with anyone who doubts my posts:

you send $10,000 to a verified 3rd party. if i'm right, it goes to american cancer society or some similar charity.

interested?

#41     Oct 6, 2007
  2. Gaj,

I can't get a locate on any. I posted in another thread that I haven't seen shares this hard to borrow since TASR 3 years ago.

Which broker gave you shares?

#42     Oct 6, 2007
  3. gaj

gaj

i choose not to say, but i will give this general summary:

i have 3 brokers.

one of them hasn't had shares in this runup at all.

one of them had shares to lend a couple days ago. they haven't had any since, and a call to them proved unsuccessful. i heard from someone else (on friday) similar to what you said - they tried a bunch of brokers and couldn't get a locate.

one of them had shares. in the midst of trying to establish my position, they ran out, and couldn't locate any more.

i'm expecting it to pop up on the reg SHO list soon, like JRJC and KUN. but i'm hopeful it doesn't happen monday.

#43     Oct 6, 2007
  4. You guys are so silly arguing over this crap. Whats up with these insecure guys needing to start an argument over everything? they should rename this website losertrader.com ....

I got 100 paltry shares on Friday morning on IB. after I covered late in the afternoon, I wasn't able to get them again.

All I can conceive is that some IB acct holder had a long position and I lucked out.

Note I shorted this in premarket.

Do I get $10K ... Shall I post my transaction from my IB audit logs?

This will be a very profitable low risk trade, considering I didn't even carry it overnight.

#44     Oct 6, 2007
  5. We all know Sykes/Cilantro Hedge Fund <1%/yr since 2003:

Timmay, Truth is all your other trades, if they were worth a shit, would have off-set your "CYGT excuse"; but instead you closed Cilantro/Sykes hedge fund because the farce was over!!

...totally busted...So, what we have is: Tim Sykes who goes from failed Fund manager to dvd/book snake oil salesman, who's family members no longer trust for money advice...

..so look out newbies/suckers here comes Timmay BullShit Express (TimSays: "please buy my book/dvd i am a loser who needs money and does not want a real job").....

#45     Oct 6, 2007
  6. Surdo

Surdo

I think Tim AKA Mister Snake Oil should post his confirm on here!
    We all know he did not and could not borrow even 1 share of CHNR.

#46     Oct 6, 2007
  7. timvodas

timvodas

I had a bunch of shares at 10, dumped them at 48 and then shorted. Covered at the close.

#47     Oct 6, 2007
  8. oh..shit...not Sykes alias, didn't you promise to quit ET (three time or more)??

#48     Oct 6, 2007
  9. gaj

gaj

well, then, put up your 10k vs my 10k for charity. c'mon, do it.

#49     Oct 7, 2007
  10. got shares again this morning on IB... i think its becoming more available now.

#50     Oct 8, 2007