CHNR what a day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gobar, Oct 3, 2007.

1. At exactly 1:06, the next 3 minute red candle went from 47.50 to 43.82.

What an idiot

#21     Oct 4, 2007
  2. where the hell are the shares.

there MUST be someone on IB with some long shares chasing this up.

#22     Oct 4, 2007
  3. Will go to 60 soon and then 80 after basing for a week

The 5 day chart shows no sign of a blowoff top at all.

The buying is orderly and the fundamentals are great.

If this company were a POS it would be down 30% today, but it isn't

The smart money knows the potnetial here is massive and that the time to buy is now.

Go ahead and try to short this losers. No one has the guts to stay short. As soon as this upticks all you guys will cover cause deep down you know I could be right, but don't want to admit it.

#23     Oct 4, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

forget fundamentals, forget 5 day chart and forget orderly buying and even smart money....i wouldnt short for the reason that there might not be enough reward for the risk...these are not dropping back to last weeks levels so perhaps buy on a day like this is me best guess..or stay the fudge out at these levels.....peace

#24     Oct 4, 2007
  5. A stock TRIPLES (15-47) in 5 days and it is not extended? Oh lord it's 1999 all over again. Way to go Ben, you're going to ruin the momo crowd. Everyone is now jumping into these pos China stocks? Oh well I guess PT Barnum was right, there is one born every minute. Good luck fellas, you are most certainly going to need it.

#25     Oct 4, 2007
  6. i wish ignore also ignored the quoted messages of certain participants here.

#26     Oct 4, 2007
  7. Exactly! I own 1000 shares and I'm LOVIN IT!

#27     Oct 4, 2007
  8. #28     Oct 5, 2007
  9. gaj

gaj

well, i've now got a (small) short position. i'm thinking it gaps (up), traps, and craps but i do have stops in place if i'm wrong.

these shares were hard enough to get; i have no guarantees i'd be able to add later.

#29     Oct 5, 2007
  10. gaj

gaj

needless to say, my stop didn't get hit.

gap, trap, and starting to crap. let's hope.

i can't find any more shares, but c'est la vie.

#30     Oct 5, 2007