CHNR what a day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gobar, Oct 3, 2007.

1. gobar

gobar

was $25 @ the opening and was $48 @ 1 PM... Holy moly

:eek:

no option :(

2. Yeah, guess it deserves it's own thread. Had this on my watch list this morning. From the run it already has had and watching pre-market action, I honestly thought it would cool off. But it just cntinued going parabolic.

These China stocks just remind me of anything .com in the tech bubble. I guess you just let them run its course until it all comes crashing down.

3. Stock has been great the last two days. What a run

4. I wanted to go long but I didn't wanna chase it higher. I waited for a turn around and jumped in. Small short position for now.

What an amazing run though!

5. I tried shorting above $40 real quick but no shares available.

6. Crackhead run pre-market. Above $50 today?

7. Sure, it's seriously misprices all teh way to $500. Just ask TIMMAY.

8. S2007S

S2007S

no shares to short either...

9. This stock is a fucking joke!! Nothing but a powerful sounding name to sucker in buyers. The Chinese are indeed sneaky.

Check out the company profile on yahoo-

BUSINESS SUMMARY
    China Natural Resources, Inc. engages in mining zinc, iron, and other minerals for distribution in the People's Republic of China. It owns mining rights in two mines, The Yang Chong mine and the Zao Yun mine located in Wuhu City, Anhui Province, the People's Republic of China. The Yang Chong mine contains iron and zinc minerals and has a total mining area of 0.186 square kilometers. The Zao Yun Mine contains iron minerals and has a total mining area of 0.0136 square kilometers. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.

To make the math simple, your back yard is probably bigger!

10. It's a joke alright but it's gonna hit $50. Who cares. Trade it and dump it.

#10     Oct 4, 2007