ChitChat shouldn't count in posts

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 20, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I would like to set mine back to zero.
    I do not want to go on the "blabber mouth" list.:D

#51     Apr 20, 2003
  2. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS ENTIRE THREAD'S POINT.

ROCK

#52     Apr 20, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

obviously you, if you even looked at it:D

#53     Apr 20, 2003
  4. If someone is stupid enough to give more significance to another because of a title they see underneath their name on a bulletin board, then they deserve whatever they get. Just because FOX sometimes has the word "NEWS" underneath it doesn't mean that it is responsible reporting or even reporting at all.

#54     Apr 20, 2003
  5. Thanks

I figured if Baron can calculate how many posts on ave per day

Than how about what % are in chit chat.

The majority on the top 10 list are heavy in chit chat now. I'm waiting to have somebody to out post me sooner or later. I'm not going to do 1 word replies. I will also answer questions all combined in one post (like it used to be -instead of answering 5 different questions in 5 different posts).

Robert

#55     Apr 20, 2003
  6. It sucks when this silly issue ends up making us so self-conscious that we have to hesitate to post a brief message because we're worried that someone may accuse us of just trying to advance our post-count status. Very often brevity is better than lengthiness.

Let's just make the whole "number of posts" thing optional, so that you can choose to display or hide it in Account Options the same as how you can display or hide other members' signatures.

#56     Apr 21, 2003