Chinese Video Report of Tiger's "Accident"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderIV, Dec 1, 2009.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7i5FlC1MpkE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Now a new girl claims she had a long affair with Tiger. Elin may have to get that 4-iron re-shafted soon.

Posted Dec 1st 2009 1:10PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

[​IMG]
    The woman -- Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly has photos, racy texts from Tiger, as well as a voicemail from November 24, in which Tiger suggests his wife might be on to the alleged affair.

Grubbs has appeared recently on VH1's "Tool Academy."

3. Not surprised the Chinese went ahead with the conspiracy side. Did you think that they would rather show Tiger plowing into a tree going less than 30mph without any reason? Come on, that would just provide more proof that Asians can’t drive. Watch the Chinese push the affair story to the bitter end.

4. LOL watching the news conference right now they are chargind Tiger with driving without due care and attention which they said can carry a fine of up to 164$ and 4 points on his license, if convicted. Hahaha i think Tiger might be able to swing that, no pun intended.:D I wonder if he can go on a payment plan to pay it off. :D

Maybe he will try to fight it.

5. I think that's a bit more believable than Tiger driving out in the middle of the night for a game of golf and then accidentally crash into a fire hydrant.

6. Heard a funny joke the other day, apparently he is able to drive a golfball 350 yards without hitting any trees but put him behind the wheel of an escalade and he cant avoid them going 10 mph. I guess that is why he doesnt ride a golf cart when he plays.

7. [​IMG]

Good one.

8. What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing [​IMG]

9. LOL:D

He has to work on that hook, he snap hooked his Suv right into the trees.

10. Arnie

Arnie

Hey, help me find my SUV. I think it went in this tree. :D

#10     Dec 1, 2009