Chinese stocks to own

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by roumeo, Nov 14, 2007.

1. roumeo

roumeo

Regarding RHGP, revenue growth IS my concern, but the company is making good money. I have studied this company because this is a value stock with low getting-in price based on Graham theory.

1. The company did not invest in any advertisement like it did in the last year, which is the most important driving force to the pharmaceutical companies in China. The company should do so next year.

2. The company had big account receivable in second quarter, but got most of them back in third quarter with nice amount of cash sitting in the bank account. To Chinese companies, A/C is the most concern to me.

3. Money is money. With 8 million USD net profit for the first 9 months, even zero profit made in the fourth quarter, the stock is still cheap.

In my humble opinion, the reason for the stock trading cheap, is because 1). floating is too small; 2). no support from institution...

Anyway, JMHO....

#11     Nov 15, 2007
  2. The problem with Chinese stocks is that when you buy them an hour later you feel like buying them again.

#12     Nov 15, 2007
  3. roumeo

roumeo

I don't quite understand what you said...

#13     Nov 15, 2007
  4. Buying Chinese stocks is like eating Chinese food - an hour later you want more.

#14     Nov 15, 2007
  5. roumeo

roumeo

same feeling here... Addicted...

#15     Nov 15, 2007
  6. subban

subban

I like RHGP too. It looks like its going to be AOB in the making after becon put $7 with outperform.

#16     Nov 15, 2007
  7. roumeo

roumeo

Thinly traded, but the volume is picking up. Not bad!

#17     Nov 15, 2007