Chinese stealth fighter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Jan 5, 2011.

1. China THANKS all the american voters for those wondrous clinton years (and all the "embedded" friends from china)!!! :eek:

They say the INTEL fishing was GREAT and they sure wished clinton could come back for another 4!!! :eek:

#11     Jan 5, 2011
  2. I'm sure that's true too. I noticed a few years ago the shapes of reported UFOs seemed to tend towards the shapes of the stealth fighters. It'll be interesting to see what gets unveiled over the next decade or two, assuming I'm around for it.

#12     Jan 5, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

This is what happens when an economic superpower exports it jobs (and wealth) to a foreign country: they get rich and buy high tech military equipment.

#13     Jan 5, 2011
  4. You'll be around bud :)

#14     Jan 5, 2011
  5. While it is high tech,its stuff we had 30 years ago and they wont have operational for another 10 years :D

#15     Jan 5, 2011
  6. I think exporting education in the root cause of transfer of sophisticated information.

#16     Jan 5, 2011
  7. achilles28

achilles28

And that's what Western countries did: technology transfer to contract manufacturers (foreign).

#17     Jan 5, 2011
  8. Given the fact that the Chindians control 99% of all rare earth production we are dependent on them. Chinese called are bluff a few months back and turned off world wide supply... japan and us went into a panic.

Their military is almost 4x as large as ours and we owe them lots of money. War is inevitable.. The SNL skit has got it right.

#18     Jan 5, 2011
  9. #19     Jan 6, 2011
  10. These missiles are still in the infancy stage and are not capable of taking out US carriers. Not yet anyways.

#20     Jan 6, 2011