Chinese Market Implosion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectre2007, May 22, 2007.

1. thanx.

#21     May 25, 2007
  2. #22     May 25, 2007
  3. moo

moo

Bullshit. The Chinese government is absolutely terrified, and too timid to take any substantial measures to cool this frenzy down.

The only thing I am surprised about is that there is no Chinese version of Easy Al cheerleading the bubble with some nonsensical phrases about productivity etc.

The Shanghai index will climb to 10000 before falling 75%.

#23     May 25, 2007
  4. Mvic

Mvic

They will close it down alleging it is being used for corruption long before then.

#24     May 25, 2007
  5. moo

moo

Close the stock market? No, they just don't have the guts for that.

#25     May 25, 2007
  6. Mvic

Mvic

They had the guts for Tiananmen and they have the guts to machine gun hundreds of peaceful monks in Tibet not to mention to smash the houses of people who don't pay huge fines(several years salary) for breaking the one child policy or who do not agree to sterilization. Do not underestimate the lack of mercy and compassion of the Chinese government especially when it concerns the Chinese people themselves. They could close it down " for the good of the country" and the majority of peasants that make up China's population would think that their "dear leaders" were protecting China's best interests from the evil of western capitalist excess.

Ok so it seem like a far fetched scenario but one that I would put past the Chinese government if they were between a rock and a hard place. Shanghai has at most 20M people even if they all have brokerage accounts that is a drop in the ocean of 1.35 Billion.

#26     May 25, 2007
  7. What hapend to the implosion? Rat hikes? Lending? Gov? Hmmm

#27     May 26, 2007
  8. That's actually a good idea; then we could curb the breading of stupidity in North America.

#28     May 26, 2007
  9. Mvic

Mvic

Are you sure about that Mr. I have a penis "breader"? They might start with your house :D

#29     May 26, 2007
  10. Doooooode, me penor r0x0rs your s0x0rs, and you know it :D

#30     May 26, 2007