Chinese Intelligence officers carrying out hits in USA

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Jan 13, 2010.

1. mikasa

mikasa

don't go away bro lets talk

so it is OKAY to kill other people around the
    world, People USA doesn't like

and it is NOT OKAY for them to kill our
    people

am I getting you right bro

please get back to me on this :p

#11     Jan 13, 2010
  2. I googled unique phrases in the article. Found it. Here's a verbatim source:

http://tibetanaltar.blogspot.com/2010/01/corrupt-chinese-officials-abscond-with.html

and this:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j97pgKgZCZwHmD_Wyd7kf1X03kCA

mohdsalleh - don't be irresponsible/lazy like that - would it kill you to attribute a source?

#12     Jan 13, 2010
  3. pspr

pspr

Mikasa

Don't kill or threaten Americans or our friends and you'll be just fine. Ignore that at your own peril. Remember, God protects little children and The United States of America.

Sorry I won't be able to read your reply for obvious reasons.

#13     Jan 13, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

You actually believe Americans have patent on God

YOU ARE EXACTLY WHY THE GREAT COUNTRY USA

will lose everything

YOUR ARROGANCE IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SPEND TRILLIONS ON DEFENSE
    AND WARS ARE THE ENEMY OF USA

YOU HEAR ME

YOU ARE THE NUMBER 1 ENEMY OF USA

GOD DAMN IT :mad: :mad: :mad:

you god damn lunatics will get exactly what you deserve

COLLAPSE AND DESTITUTION :mad:

USA IS BROKE, DON'T YOU REALIZE THE FED BUYS BONDS IN SECRET NOW, half a trillion recently

USA IS BROKE AND YOU ARE IN FOR THE HARDEST TIMES

oh but I forgot, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE RIGHT :p

#14     Jan 14, 2010

5. Forgive us for killing those with oppressive regimes, and getting upset when they kill people who are not part of oppressive regimes.

Not all killing is the same, you would be a fool to think that. You are also a fool for thinking that the USA will collapse because some people believe that God has blessed it. Forgive us for being entitled to our own opinions.

While the common stereotypes of Americans may consist of arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity, I can assure you that with the majority of us, this is not the case. In fact, it has been to our advantage that so many people like yourself assume that we are fat, lazy, stupid people. It's given us quite a few opportunities to catch everybody else by surprise.

All he was doing was stating a fact, and that fact is that it is very, very dangerous to mess with the USA. He did not attempt to justify it, he merely pointed out a fact.

Please get off of your soapbox (where you make yourself come off as extremely jealous and irrational) and educate yourself more before making outlandish claims such as this.

#15     Jan 14, 2010
  6. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Hey crapcasa,

You should really tell us how you feel,, dont hold things inside, let them out, its healthy for you...

hahah
    EF

#16     Jan 14, 2010