Chinese Company Tells Employees to Boycott US Products, as Trade War Propaganda Heats Up

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, May 22, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cmon who could stay away from keeping up with the Kardashians? Thats how we grab their attention and then bammm a commercial. :D

3. zdreg

zdreg

[​IMG]
    This was offered on article page. It might be a worthwhile read.

4. Banjo

Banjo

Cuddles likes this.
  5. Total and absolute waste and a huge value loss for both the Chinese and American people...more machivellian statecraft .. anyone that knows even the slightest about economics knows this is a destructive path and a complete waste...

6. Some people have already started boycotting Made in china here in Vancouver it's been a while, since that comment they said Canadians were white supremacists for arresting huawei's daughter for the US... Old school Vietnamese guy as well, I lol'd. I need to buy a new mattress, sure as hell won't be made in china. Refusing to buy anything made in china until the commies are out!

7. Please tell me, what happens if the Fed decides to buy the Treasuries from other countries, what happens ? They will pass a law within 5-10 years tops allowing Fed to directly purchase treasuries

8. It's fine to.vote with your dollars to boycott Chinese goods.... It's a whole different thing to use the state to interfere with the market....if we the people didn't want Chinese goods we wouldn't buy them period no need for gov tarriffs...the logic for tarriff defeats itself

comagnum, DaveV, Cuddles and 2 others like this.
  9. china is bypassing US Petro Dollar, trying to make plays rallying countries against the US, and has world domination views, prison camps for millions of Muslims... What did they think was gonna happen ? The Yankees been killing ever since Colombus got off the boat man, US constantly at war, somebody gonna come at them and expect nothing ? Tariffs aren't even about trade, china imports Inflation and exports Deflation, they operate a steep loss in their currency to please the US and get their business, who doesn't love that ? It's about stopping the flow of US Dollars to crush them... They don't float RMB and are out of extra US Dollars, they are net negative Trillions with swaps and Trillions of US Issued Debt, while Foreign Account likely sits between 1-1.5 Trillion which is needed to keep economy going. They started seizing US Dollars from it's people few weeks ago, the gig is up.

Now they will have to float within year or two, and when that happens expect vicious Hyper Inflation and collapse of entire system, including political... Once democracy comes in, foreign money will pour in again. US will have ousted commies without a potential bullet. But Commies will likely go down whacking a bunch of their own people, progress is never easy I guess

10. ElCubano

ElCubano

good point.

#10     May 22, 2019
    cdcaveman likes this.