Chinese citizens have 38% savings rate, this is amazing. US citizen saving rate is -1

Discussion in 'Economics' started by RoninW, Sep 20, 2012.

1. +10

it makes perfect sense, cause they are never going to get repaid.

:D

#41     Sep 21, 2012

2. That will teach them for not following Mao's mandate of 1 child per household.:D

#42     Sep 21, 2012
  3. No RoninW, you are stupid, as well as uninformed. You probably have some other negative issues but that's for the chit chat forum. We'll discuss your mental deficits there if you want.

The personal savings rate for Americans has never been negative since records started late 1950s: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/PSAVERT

Americans can save smaller percentage of thier income than the Chinese because we are incredibly wealthy, and that small percentage still pays a big dividend in an advanced economy. The average Chinese' savings does not pay much of a dividend.

Maybe you can row over to China and start up an investment counseling business for the rural Chinese. 38% of their income. Big gravy R!

Forgive me for being blunt, you year old douchebag.

#43     Sep 21, 2012
  4. Chinese and American different cultures...a Chinese person will tell you right away how much they make and then save money..Americans won't tell you so they have to show it by buying as much stuff as they can and sometimes cannot afford....

I generalize of course..but it's often true...

I live in China, Walking down the streets i see bad living conditions..cramped and filthy..i also see Porsche Panameras and Maseratis everywhere..literally..

On a side note..

YouTube is censored here..that's what you see when you surf this thread...

[​IMG]

#44     Sep 22, 2012
  5. Unlike Chinese Yuan, US Dollar is pegged to OPEC oil.

#45     Sep 26, 2012