Chinese ADRs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PennyTrader, Dec 30, 2007.

1. 2ez

2ez

I'm interested to read what you post too....

I see you have my Sinovac (SVA) on your list there. Been following this stock for 2-3yrs now. Good news lately with them with respect to it's avarian vaccine development.

keep it coming.......and welcome back !

#11     Dec 31, 2007
  2. edisonin

edisonin

Good,I'm Chinese and glad to see that

WANG

#12     Dec 31, 2007
  3. Ni Hao!

Happy New Year!

[​IMG][​IMG]

#13     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Thank you, SVA weekly charts look great. Right off the major MA suports.

made some quick flips on CSUN this morning. Not sure if I should post my quick intraday trades on entry and exit suggestions :)

If you want any extry/exit suggestions, give me a timeframe you want to see, I can post for any stocks. My trading decisions are based on support/resistence (volume change, MAs, and market profile.)

#14     Dec 31, 2007
  5. ET70424

ET70424

How about posting your 200 ticker symbols?

I know I can get it, but since you already have complied it, I may as well get a copy.

Is it the complete list, or just the major ones?

Thanks.

#15     Dec 31, 2007
  6. The 1st page listed all Chinese stocks from $400 to $1 I've been tracking, it has about 160 stocks. I have 50 or more additional on my watch list but they're trading below $1, I don't think ET allows to post/discuss any stocks under $1, I got troubles on ET before when I mentioned stocks trading under $1, so I respect their policy, I don't want to get another unpleasant PM from moderators.

#16     Dec 31, 2007
  7. ET70424

ET70424

A tip for you:

CSUN appears headed $14 (or possibly lower).

Happy trading!

Regards.

#17     Dec 31, 2007
  8. eddie--d

eddie--d

PennyTrader,
    Nice thread. I got interested in Chinese stocks about six months ago when I started watching how TSL responded to my system. Traded TSL and CHDX heavily until Nov. 30 when I had to quit them for the 31day/wash sale tax rule. Looking forward to getting back to them in '08.

I monitor 8, ACH BIDU PTR YZC FXI SHI CHDX TSL, and have traded 5 of them.

Thanks for sharing your big list and all your research. I entertain the thought of going to Chinese stocks solely. Don't know if I could do it though because when GS or FSLR, RIMM, etc. start moving, they go nicely.

FYI, today (12-31 at about 3:40pm est) SOLF (this is a new one for me) gave a short sell signal on my system on the 60 min. chart at 32.75. Should be good for 2 points. Also, TSL (12-31 close @ 53.80) shorts on my 15 min chart at 53.76 and if Wed. is a down hard day for TSL, don't let it go too quick because it will short on my 60 min at about 52 and those signals are almost always good for 3 - 10 pts.

I ran through an average volume check (last 22 days) of all the stocks on your watch list that were above $10. 10 were less than 300k. I need to check them now for movement (rock 'n roll) in relation to the Y-axis price scale.

Count me in as a reader and participant in this thread. :)

#18     Jan 1, 2008
  9. eddie--d

eddie--d

#19     Jan 1, 2008
  10. Good to see you back hope all is well with the family. Your one of the best plain and simple hope 07 was a prosperous year and much success in 08

#20     Jan 1, 2008