Chinese ADRs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PennyTrader, Dec 30, 2007.

1. This thread will dicusss all Chinese ADRs. I have a list of about 200 Chinese ADRs and Chinese related stocks on my scanner.

Though I study and watch the sector trend closely, I am mainly a chart-TA trader, each day, I will post potential breakouts on selected Chinese stocks.

If you also trade Chinese ADRs, you're invited to post.

Please feel free to post or comment.

2. BIDU stock had a pretty good year, the CFO is very unlucky, didn't pass 2007.

BEIJING, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Shawn Wang, chief financial officer of top Chinese Internet search firm Baidu.com Inc (BIDU.O: Quote, Profile, Research), died in an accident on Dec. 27, the company said.

The accident happened in China while Wang was on vacation over the Christmas holiday, Baidu said in a statement. It did not elaborate, and the company was not immediately available for comment.

"We are all completely shocked and deeply saddened by this tragic news," Baidu Chairman and Chief Executive Robin Li said in the statement.

Wang joined Beijing-based Baidu in 2004 and helped it list on the Nasdaq stock exchange the following year. (Reporting by Jason Subler; editing by Sue Thomas

3. SNEN report earnings on Wed and conference call at 10 AM.

This stock used to run on earnings, it gained about 15-20% Friday on anticipation of good earnings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sinoenergy Corporation Announces Conference Call to Discuss Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2007

QINGDAO, China, Dec. 20 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sinoenergy Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: SNEN - News), ("Company"), a manufacturer of compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle and gas station equipment as well as a designer, developer and operator of CNG stations in China, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, January 2, 2008, to discuss results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2007. The Company plans to distribute its earnings announcement on Monday, December 31, 2007 before market open.

4. My partial list of Chinese ADRs - price from high to low.

5. Prices from $400 TO $1.

[​IMG]Page2[​IMG][
    [​IMG]Page2[​IMG]

6. What a fantastic return CJGH has in the past three weeks, over 1000%.

[​IMG]

7. Solar stocks and Chinese solar stocks (the best performing sector, most stocks made TRIPLE digits gain in 2007):

[​IMG]

8. Chinese Internet stocks - the 2rd best performing sector in selected stocks (quite a differential):

[​IMG]

9. Performance of 140 Chinese ADRs in 2007:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Great thread, I will follow along. This sector and the China story will be hot and positive for at least 5yrs+,

#10     Dec 31, 2007