China's disappearing ships: The latest headache for the global supply chain

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 24, 2021.

1. themickey

themickey

China has a missile that was previously thought impossible, report claims
    China has tested a weapon that was previously thought impossible, according to a new report.

The hypersonic weapon test saw the country fire a missile from another spacecraft that was already flying at least five times the speed of sound, the report claimed. Such technology was previously thought impossible and US experts are unsure how China was able to actually conduct the test, it said.....

#71     Nov 28, 2021
  2. thecoder

thecoder

I think you have no clue about China. It's not much different from "us" in the West,
    except that fake news are not tolerated there, and with very good reason.

Just curious. Which US website do you suggest for own numbers?
    I think in such matters like Covid numbers one can trust governmental web sites more than some private/corporate web sites, don't you agree?

For example here in Germany we've got this private Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI) as the official body for Covid stuff, but whom actually nobody believes due to its incompetence and wrong numbers and methods... ie. a laughing stock, so to say.... :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    #72     Nov 28, 2021
  3. JSOP

JSOP

"Fake news is not tolerated there". LOL Everything that comes out of there is fake news. Do they really dare to report the truth there? LOL

#73     Nov 28, 2021
  4. JSOP

JSOP

They expect you to pay to read CCP propaganda? LOL Is this for real or is this a joke? LOL

It's amazing how they glorify China's technological advancement as "rapidly transforming into the world's most important technology player" when they can't even make silicon chips. LOL

If they want to "wholeheartedly dedicated to remain independent and impartial...", how about they report what's going on in those re-education camps in the Xinjiang prefecture, or how China arrested and persecuted councillors on the Hong Kong Legislative Council who were democratically elected by the people of Hong Kong when Basic Law currently governing Hong Kong stipulates that it's the Hong Kong people who govern Hong Kong. Do they dare? The moment that this publication dares to report on issues like those is the moment that I will be willing to pay $100+ to read it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    #74     Nov 28, 2021
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Yeah @Overnight, stop with your racism, at least your cultural racism! LOL I wonder what's the difference. Gotta give it to him though, somebody who can't even speak or write English properly is making up English vocabularies now just to troll. That's so far the only innovation yet that we are seeing from a Chinese national. LOL

#75     Nov 28, 2021
  6. JSOP

JSOP

You are being so crass and agitated over China. LOL

#76     Nov 28, 2021