China's disappearing ships: The latest headache for the global supply chain

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 24, 2021.

1. JSOP

JSOP

But why do you care so much about English and the fact that somehow I would seem "brighter" because of my "perfect English"? LOL I thought English is your native language and you are a white guy from the United States?? LOL

#31     Nov 24, 2021
  2. thecoder

thecoder

JSOP, I did not troll, I just pointed to the fact that it's yourself who is trolling by blindly accusing others of trolling, then later even including me b/c I dared to oppose you in this very point (cf. everybody the postings). You are even such a shady idiot to even publicly discriminate and badmouth me b/c of my not 100% perfect English... You are really a poor souled guy...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    #32     Nov 25, 2021
  3. VicBee

VicBee

He's had a bad experience living/working in China that he can't get over... so anything remotely related to China gets him on incoherent rants that are only attenuated with pills.

#33     Nov 25, 2021
    thecoder likes this.
  4. d08

d08

Could be possibly have something to do with the illegitimate North Korean trade or the planned attack of Taiwan. There's a multitude of possible reasons.

#34     Nov 25, 2021
  5. d08

d08

That's good. CCP should be considered a terrorist organization and the same rules should be used in Europe. Chinese are illegally fishing around the world and destroying everything in their wake. Hostile treatment is what they deserve.

#35     Nov 25, 2021
    JSOP likes this.
  6. thecoder

thecoder

You are talking BS man! I guess you are an East European with an inferiority complex which you try to compensate/cover by denunciating/hating everything that is different than what you now have. Ie. you have no traces of tolerance, just hate. That's sad.
    I'm not a fan of communism myself, but you have to admit that China finally seems to have found a functioning method of communism that is compatible with capitalism, and even a very successful combination. That combo has managed to bring more than 800 million Chinese out of poverty in the shortest timeframe. This is a world record by China, one should respect.

#36     Nov 25, 2021
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Everybody can see who is the one doing the badmouthing and who is doing the badmouthing first and who launched personal attacks first. I have been just commenting on what China is doing or not doing.

You need to look up the word "discriminate" before accusing somebody of "discrimination". If you really think everybody is "discriminating" against you, then stop commenting here. English is the language used on this forum, if you want to comment here, you need to write in more coherent English, especially when you are making comments to attack others, that's all I am saying. It's the same thing if I were commenting or even attacking somebody on some Chinese language forum, I would be laughed at or even attacked lot more maliciously or even discriminated against if I don't know how to communicate in Chinese properly. Yeah we know how foreigners are being treated in China right now and that's why they are leaving in droves.

#37     Nov 25, 2021
  8. thecoder

thecoder

@JSOP, bye bye you lying POS! You earned to be landed in my ignore list! :)

#38     Nov 25, 2021
    JSOP likes this.
  9. JSOP

JSOP

I don't really need to live and work in China to see how shitty China and the Chinese government do things both within China in how it treats its own people and abroad, both in treating its own neighbouring countries and the world at large. And what amazes me every day is how oblivious China is to the shitty and unscrupulous things that it did, does and will do in the future and still arrogantly think that it's the best and achieved everything completely on its own and paranoidly thinks that everybody is out to get them when they encounter criticism or dissenting opinions.

It's the whole world that's carried and supported China for the last 30 years coupled with the hard work that the Chinese people have put in. How about China acknowledges and appreciates that to start with, the two people that contributed the most to China's success, the world and its own people. In Xi's commemorative speech of 100-year anniversary of the founding of the CCP, not one word of "thank you" was uttered. To the world, not one word of acknowledgment for its support but "broken heads and bloodshed" and to its own people, at least it acknowledged its hard work but not one word of "thank you". You can go through the whole entire speech, and there is not one word of "thanks", not ONE it's incredible!! So I don't really need to actually go to China to know how well the Chinese people are treated or how China feel about the world. I can see it in the speech, a speech that's supposed to be a PR piece for the government and not one word of thanks, you can imagine how much "love" they get from the government in their day-to-day living. LOL And China's feeling towards the world, well nothing could be more obvious than "broken heads and bloodshed". LOL And this attitude is reflected in pretty much all of the Chinese nationals that I meet here including the ones here on ET that spew out Chinese propaganda on a daily basis.

China needs to get out of its paranoid bubble and learn to thank others, to be appreciative of others. That would be a good start. And taking a chill pill once in a while wouldn't hurt either.

#39     Nov 25, 2021
  10. JSOP

JSOP

China achieved all the economic success because it deviated from communism and embraced capitalism and embraced it even further than some of the Western nations. There was NO combo. What China practiced (and still practicing) was PURE capitalism, capitalism even at the expense of safety regulations, health standards, fraudulent financial statements, and even authenticity of products. Try to see if how much China's economy would grow if it really goes back and practice communism as described by Karl Marx in his infamous book "Das Capital". Does China even read that book or even know its name now? LOL

If there is anything to respect or celebrate is how the western nations have banded together and pulled 800 million people of a nation out of poverty in just 30 years and catapulted a nation from third-world status to now the 2nd largest economy in the world. That is a world record.

#40     Nov 25, 2021