China's disappearing ships: The latest headache for the global supply chain

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 24, 2021.

1. thecoder

thecoder

True, your above one is a very good example of an unclear as well non-logical argumentation... :)

#21     Nov 24, 2021
  2. JSOP

JSOP

What??!!! If you want to troll, you need to learn proper English or at least have the decency of using your Baidu translate or something. What you said did not make any sense.

#22     Nov 24, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

He is rebuffing your idea that the CCP members can be interrogated without the AIS system.

What he typed to you is, "Yes, true, your post above is an example of an unintelligible and illogical response to my post, which is what I define trolling to be."

#23     Nov 24, 2021
  4. ipatent

ipatent

Maybe they disabled the transponders to muck things up around Taiwan.

#24     Nov 24, 2021
    d08 and VicBee like this.
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Still what he said did NOT make sense. And if he wants to troll in English, he should learn to write in proper English. In terms of this interrogation at the border thing, honestly the US border officials have the right to interrogate anybody they want albeit sometimes they do use that right a little too enthusiastically but that has nothing to do with this masking of AIS signals which is a dumb maneuver to begin with. As much as I am wary about China, I do believe that the Chinese government did not implement this masking of AIS signal crap as a response to some interrogation at the border of some country.

#25     Nov 24, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  6. JSOP

JSOP

It is a possibility although it's a pretty retarded motive if it's really the case. It's not like if you disabled those signals, there is no way for ships, especially military vessels to be tracked anymore. LOL China sometimes does do things that do not make much sense but it's not dumb.

#26     Nov 24, 2021
  7. VicBee

VicBee

I don't know where you are from, but I bet English is not your first language either...

#27     Nov 24, 2021
    thecoder likes this.
  8. JSOP

JSOP

Good cuz it's none of your business

Still you are supposed to use languages properly to communicate otherwise don't troll especially when your command of the language hasn't reached that level yet. It's just tacky.

#28     Nov 24, 2021
  9. VicBee

VicBee

You say? Most of the time you throw nonsense in perfect English and I can assure you, it doesn't make you seem brighter.

#29     Nov 24, 2021
    thecoder likes this.
  10. JSOP

JSOP

That's just it. I am not here to make myself seem brighter and I really don't give a s*** about my English. I am just here to express my opinion or share facts that I know to the best of my knowledge to be true. Like I said before, if you are just here to troll and attack others, at least do it when you can communicate in that language properly otherwise it's just tacky and you sound ridiculous.

#30     Nov 24, 2021