China watch list

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by thehangingman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

did you get back in ?

#11     Jan 3, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

hahhah

CPSL, sold it at 13+, dropped under 11 on Friday afternoon, was glad to sell it than today in premarket trades as high as 17. COME ON, talk about manipulation.....This market is crazy..

I didnt get back in, I really didnt think IT WOULD SURGE to 17+ from under 11 in the premarket hours of the 1st trading day of the year. Thats my 2nd missed opportunity in 1 week, 1st being AAPL.

#12     Jan 3, 2007
  3. keep your eye out please.

#13     Jan 3, 2007
  4. topdown

topdown

#14     Jan 3, 2007
  5. bttweb

bttweb

BIDU did a nice 8.5% yest.. hope some1 made money on that.. still got some more room to go

#15     Jan 4, 2007
  6. Id be careful with BIDU. Hugely levered to China. If the US slows then China slows as well. I would just daytrade it. No swing, no long-term hold...

I wouldnt dare do an options play. I cant figure out what makes BIDU move in the first place besides a chart and a moving average.

#16     Jan 4, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I was talking with someone this past weekend and I asked him where are you putting your money for 2007, he said China.

Now is this all hype or does investing in China for 2007 return 25%+ on your money....For some reaon I think this is hype.

#17     Jan 4, 2007
  8. China stocks worth watching: VIMC, ACTS, BNSO.

#18     Jan 4, 2007
  9. bttweb

bttweb

the big movers are china stocks .. why? .. there r tons of research
    you can do online to find your explanation.. is it hype?.. maybe
    but looking at some stocks.. they been moving up more than 6 months now..
    even if its hype.. I would like to be part of where
    the action is (check its volume) coz that where you make fast money..

BIDU did another 2.8% today and thats almost 12% UP since i posted BIDU here..

for the TA buff out there..
    BIDU made a trend reversal (both short(12/26) and long term(50/100)) last dec.29 and continuing to move to that direction..

and so is CHINA ..reversal dec. 28

#19     Jan 4, 2007
  10. Yes, its all hype. Each year there is a new theme. The theme this year is China.

Dont believe for an instant it will last. It may last, it may not. Just be careful...

#20     Jan 4, 2007