China warns US against war with Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 26, 2011.

1. The prospect of war with China is unfortunately far more real than most people understand. I think that if it can't be averted, then sooner, rather than later is in our best interest for what I should think are obvious reasons.

To those who are doubting the credibility of the article, please clarify. Do you mean to say that it's not accurate? Or that China didn't make any such statement?

#21     May 26, 2011
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I appreciate the skepticism, but given current tensions between Pakistan, the United States and China, I wouldn't be so quick to discount it. Did you catch the yahoo article on page 2? Why would Pakistan throw around outrageous, inflammatory claims? What good does it accomplish anyone?

#22     May 26, 2011
  3. When USA government does not trust Pakistan Army they are insulting Pakistan Army. If USA does not trust Pakistan then why is USA allying with Pakistan? USA government should have given Osama's information to Pakistan and Pakistan army would have captured or killed Osama.

When you do not trust somebody, you are insulting that somebody. Example: If I am a money manager and you are the investor. If you do not trust my investment decisions then I will ask you to withdraw your investment. I will pay you back your money.

#23     May 26, 2011
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

#24     May 26, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know I recognize them.

#25     May 27, 2011
  6. Arnie

Arnie

So China is going to risk an all out war with the US over Pakistan? Sure.

#26     May 27, 2011
  7. Screw both Pakistan and China.

#27     Oct 6, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

Cold War II

#28     Oct 6, 2012
  9. When was the last time a country went to war with its single largest trading partner?

#29     Oct 6, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is there any particular reason why this thread was resurrected from May of 2011?

#30     Oct 7, 2012