China to Purchase $1 Trillion In Gold

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 29, 2011.

1. World leaders and financial people always think that China is 1.3 billion or 1300 million people economy and they say China is very important for the world economic growth.

World people forget that a country with 1300 million people can build an army of 300 million or 400 million soldiers. Country with high population will have military ambitions and desire to rule the world financially or militarily.

Look on both sides of the road/street before you cross it.

World leaders and businessmen (not all) biggest idiots. Grade one idiots

If China has 700 million men and China loses 300 million men and 100 million women in big wars then China will have 400 million men and 400 million women. This is perfect for future population explosion. China will remove/abolish one-child policy.

No need for logistics. China will start conquering countries close to its border and they will keep moving ahead for the world. Similar to what Hitler did in year 1939.

#21     Apr 30, 2011
  2. John_Doe

John_Doe

size matter when there's firepower behind it as a large army with outdated weapon makes em more of a regional military power rather then a global military power and offshoring arms production to cut costs isn't common sense

#22     May 1, 2011
  3. Visaria

Visaria

But my friend, my last name IS Rothschild-Rockefeller ( i married a Rockefeller). I married a Warburg (but she's dead), then married and divorced a Morgan. So all bases covered. Does that mean I own all the gold?

#23     May 1, 2011
  4. Visaria

Visaria

#24     May 1, 2011
  5. Elder000

Elder000

Oh just grow up, grown man like you to be playing silly name games on Internet.

What would your friends say if they saw you BS like this :D

#25     May 1, 2011
  6. Sure, China will make the mistake to buy gold. This is what Bernanke is waiting for to raise interest rates. Then the Chinese will see a 25% drop in a few days. Actually, this is how they will transfer back to the US their interest bearing USD reserves by buying no interest bearing gold. Sound like a cool deal to me.

#26     May 1, 2011
  7. Elder000

Elder000

Chinese will call Fed's bluff and Fed will be forced to show they are bluffing.

Fed won't raise interest rates. Fed knows that US debt is even larger than the public knows.

Fed knows just how close US is to default. I never claimed Fed is stupid. But I do claim they are evil bastards responsible for coming demise of Great United States of America.

#27     May 1, 2011
  8. jprad

jprad

+1

#28     May 1, 2011
  9. jprad

jprad

The Fed exists because of Thomas Jefferson's greatest regret -- not being able to get a constitutional amendment to prohibit the federal government from borrowing money to fund its operation.

It's the self-serving politicians who've used the Fed's ability to print money that got us into this situation. Everything from handouts, to bailouts to entitlements.

The Fed profited from politician's greed, pure and simple.

But, we're now at a tipping point and it's going to be in the Fed's own best interests to not allow the U.S. to simply collapse and let another government and central bank take over the world stage.

My bet is an end game that a lot of people in this country are not going to be happy with, but the world is going to like it a whole lot less...

#29     May 1, 2011
  10. When you have $$ printing press you cannot default. Where did you get this idea that the US can ever default? On its own debt? Issued in USD?

Possibly, many things are escaping you.

#30     May 1, 2011