China To Dominate In "Electric Vehicle" Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Pretty much spot on. I'd say something to that other guy, but I don't think he can hear me with his head stuck so far up his own ass.

China has boxed itself in. They're late to the game, they lean on their huge population for what amounts to something slightly better than slave labor, they destroy their own environment and they have been able to follow their own rules with international law, human rights and their form of government—but it can only last for so long.

I agree with the general sentiment that China will have a good decade, but once that growth reaches a certain point, the cracks in the foundation will start to show. And once they screw up, and they will, India is right there ready to take over the roll as the world's leading fake dog shit manufacturer (and they might even manufacture flat TV screens for Japanese companies).

Don't get me wrong. Hong Kong is Hong Kong and China isn't going away anytime soon. But to continue on its current path, changes will have to occur, and if they overextend themselves, the world's second largest population will be there to take their spot.

#11     Apr 3, 2009
  2. Do you have any intelligence or logical reasoning at all? the issue we are discussing which you started is whether or not china will be competitive in the upcoming electric car market within the US. Your sentiment was that of dismissal while I stated that's moronic and china's electric car industry should be taken seriously, and offered a pretty good article that explained in detail why.

Your response is to switch to a completely different topic about china's human rights violations and other unrelated issues which have been discussed to death.

If you have no clue about what's going on then just dont talk. Now go play in traffic...

#12     Apr 3, 2009