China threatens 'nuclear option' of dollar sales

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Trendytrader, Nov 7, 2007.

1. the chinese government should use their dollar to buy US stocks, that will create rally after rally, if they just pick one!

#11     Nov 7, 2007
  2. Maybe they tried that but it stopped working and the $$'s went down in value. What would you do?

#12     Nov 7, 2007
  3. #13     Nov 7, 2007
  4. Not to mention parts of Europa too. The Russians are playing a very smart game at energy-politics currently, and if not already, they will have Europe by the balls within a few years.
    Geopolitically speaking the world is redivided amongst the blocks again, but this time the USA is not needed or wanted anymore,
    Maybe a next president can turn the tides, I hope so. I have a strange feeling however that the coming US election will either be postponed or leaned on by the 'need' for another war.

#14     Nov 7, 2007
  5. Does this mean I need to get my lead paint coated toys elsewhere???:confused: :confused:

#15     Nov 7, 2007
  6. we bought their crap lead painted toys and sold them crap rated AAA paper.....

now they're pissed..... and just now realize we hosed them....

#16     Nov 7, 2007
  7. LOL ...better still no one else wants the AAA rated crap paper either! :)

#17     Nov 7, 2007
  8. Every single billionaire in china as big time connections to the communist party - that's the only way you enter the club of the superrich.
    In America you have to work your ass off, invent, innovate, and compete to become superrich.

#18     Nov 7, 2007
  9. ChinaMan no longer wants to use "save the planet, go GREEN" toilet paper to wipe their behind.

#19     Nov 7, 2007
  10. Since when does a Central Bank that wants to dump a certain class of assets announce it to the whole world so they can be front runned?

#20     Nov 7, 2007