China technology - a military threat to the the US

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by RedDuke, Sep 9, 2010.

1. I don't think that China is a Threat. I war between both country will leave no one alive in this planet. I Think That from a economic stand point The real threat is USA to China.

#21     Sep 10, 2010
  2. If your perception of "fool" means that someone relies on reality of the world rather than the preconceived mud that circulates in your head, then perhaps you are correct. Silly me for thinking China was communist and a controlled economy:

"Post-1978 reforms in mainland China have led to some relaxation of control over many areas of society. However, the PRC government still has almost absolute control over politics, and it continually seeks to eradicate what it perceives as threats to the social, political and economic stability of the country. Examples include the fight against terrorism, jailing of political opponents and journalists, custody regulation of the press, regulation of religion, and suppression of independence/secessionist movements. In 1989, the student protests at Tiananmen Square were violently put to an end by the Chinese military after 15 days of martial law. In 1997, Hong Kong was ceded to the PRC by the United Kingdom, and in 1999, Macau was handed over by Portugal.
    Since 1949, mainland China is administered by the People's Republic of China—a one-party state under the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party

#22     Sep 10, 2010

3. LOL. China makes US GSE's look like lemonade stands.

#23     Sep 10, 2010
  4. It's not going happens. We don't have Guns. It has been outlaws by the government. And government is bad to own guns to protect yourself. Let the government protects you.

#24     Sep 10, 2010
  5. emg

emg

china is not a threat yet. maybe in 30 yrs from now. they are producing old technology weapons. china has a long to way to catch up with the u.s.

#25     Sep 10, 2010
  6. You are a full. China is more capitalist than the our crony capitalist, a government intervene capitalist. Too big to failed? So instead letting the too big to failed failed, the government make them even bigger. So instead of too big to failed, now it's too "bigger" to failed.

#26     Sep 11, 2010