China tariffs double-double cross?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bookish, Jul 13, 2019.

1. bookish

bookish

So there is a particular devil worshiping, cocaine snorting, pedo, cannibal politician who is generally full of hot air. He will talk and talk and talk and then do the opposite of what he said he was going to do. He has been doing it that way since he was in diapers.

I'm not saying who, but if you are mad at me for criticizing him, I have to point out that YOU ALREADY KNOW ITS TRUE!! That, and he had a hooker hypnotize you.

Anyway. This mystery politician actually took action in support of tariffs on Chinese imports. I'm a little suspicious.

What if these tariffs are economic war against the US and especially every business that isn't run by someone who is in this politician's swinger's club??

Suppose well intentioned (man, good intentions will get you hosed up every time) business executives invest heavily in moving production over here, only to have Mr. Gasbag or his successor wipe the tariffs away?

Of course everyone in the swingers club will be ok, but the "good guys" will get hosed up. They will have wasted all that money on domestic production facilities that will no longer be competitive. Hope screws you over too.

Opinions? Thoughts? Gratuities?