China syndrome.. CRTP

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by uninvitedguest, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Topper

Topper

CAGC keep an eye on it

#41     Oct 10, 2009

2. Wellllll.. dang, Topper. Where was this little bit of magic about a day earlier? LOL..

Will keep an eye on it, tks.

#42     Oct 11, 2009
  3. Topper

Topper

No problem, and my pleasure. Technically speaking, a big move such as the one on Friday in CAGC will be followed up perhaps by some more emotional buy pressure, or, it could sit flat, or... ??? One thing I do know is it will 'eventually' correct to reality which when following a big emotional move, can possibly over correct. (heh heh)

The way I play these is wait for the correction which could be in a month or week or ... ?? I tend to believe that the probability of it dropping back to $15ish is good, and a base should follow, followed by the continuation of the move. The probability at this point IMO is only 'good' because characteristically on average, stocks that move like this will correct to some degree. At this point, for me, patience is everything for maximizing profit. I'll wait for the correction.
    If it blasts off to the moon on Monday and continues for the next decade, oh well as I wont buy until it does what I expect it to do.

By the way, I got my double on RINO and sold it. But, I think the chances of it reaching 26ish are good. From there, your double of $28 will be determined there after. :)

#43     Oct 11, 2009
  4. My personal past relationships with stocks that head for the moon like it did on Friday, is to at least continue for another day before it smooths out. I am guessing that is because so many 'assume' that after such a move, it is time to short it, and in so doing, create a mini squeeze which drives it higher. Only way to be sure of that though is to get a feel for it tomorrow morning.

Take care, Top, and best of trading to you.

#44     Oct 11, 2009
  5. Topper

Topper

CTFO keep an eye on it...

pullback to 9 or 10ish?

#45     Oct 11, 2009
  6. Topper

Topper

CHBT china biotics - volitile but a watch

#46     Oct 14, 2009
  7. Topper

Topper

ASIA HOGS 2 more

HOGS is looking really good! strong growth - may be one of my next on pullback...

#47     Oct 14, 2009
  8. Topper

Topper

For those who have pm'ed me and/or perhaps currently following this, CAGC thus far has been moving imo characteristically, and I believe that the probability is good that the bottom of the correction will be put in tomorrow or the next day. I would like to see a base put in there after. If the price action tomorrow or the next confirms this belief, I will consider initiating a position. Obviously nothing is ever etched in stone when trading but thus far to this point, this one feels pretty good.

#48     Oct 20, 2009