China syndrome.. CRTP

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by uninvitedguest, Aug 8, 2009.

1. etly might be a good eco play

they got 100 mill from the feds and 200 mill matching funds

partnered with nissan, and just got the highest eco grant in its category. Might be setting up as a big player if the electric car gets off the ground.

#21     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Topper

Topper

NPWZ....

I mentioned NPWS on et when it was .07 because some traders were arguing about a coffee stock that went from pennies to 20+. I myself don't trade pennies so haven't looked for a while but NPWS suddenly is gone and now there's NPWZ... I think I'm going crazy

#22     Aug 10, 2009
  3. Topper

Topper

Congrats. You might get your 5.60 tomorrow on CRTP too but it may drop down to the next leg at around what,,, maybe 5.25-5.40ish? which isn't a big deal.

cheers

#23     Aug 10, 2009

4. I never saw the earnings report. Was some reporting agency ahead of the curve on this one?

I did pick up a bunch of CRTP yesterday just after market opened. Got lucky.. it just did spike down and pick up my order and then snapped back into place.

#24     Aug 11, 2009

5. I picked up a couple hundred shares of RINO during post-market last night. Got a hellova deal on it too. For whatever reason, the price dropped down to 14.00 and I couldn't resist that. Only wish now, I had doubled my order on it. It went right back up to 16.75 after.

#25     Aug 11, 2009
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

RINO dropped because they reported earnings :D They dropped into the $13's and are now settled in near $14.00.

As for CRTP, estimated earnings dates aren't always accurate with these smaller companies.

#26     Aug 11, 2009
  7. Topper

Topper

Yup... that little darling RINO. I coulda got it at 12.10 two weeks ago but my greedy arse wanted just a bit lower!

WHERE'S MY PULLBACK RINO! lol

Yeah, the way that one's moving, you might get a double in a month to three.

#27     Aug 11, 2009

8. I thought I read the earnings right to show they had good numbers?... Not that that always means anything. Last month, Harley-Davidson had some of the worst numbers I have seen, and it went to the moon, and hasn't made the trip back to earth yet. I guess fundamentals really don't have the meaning they once did?:confused:

#28     Aug 11, 2009
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

RINO, yeah earnings were fine, maybe it was buy the rumor sell the news?

HOG, 20% short interest. :eek:

#29     Aug 11, 2009
  10. but volumes?

#30     Aug 12, 2009