China stocks and ETF

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cybercash28, Mar 24, 2009.

1. The emerging markets countries can invest in themselves, instead of propping of the US consumer base.

IT is not mathematically possibly for foreigners to sit on US dollars and US-denominated debt for eternity.

Eventually the bubble will pop. The US consumer base will evaporate into thin air at that point.

Again, you seem to be ignoring my point that the US IS NOT the number 1 innovator.

Was there ever even a financial world without America?

#31     Mar 28, 2009
  2. blah..blah...blah...hate America...doom America...blah...blah...blah...smokescreen...blah....

Still avoiding my question...huh? Dancing and spinning and twisting right around it. You still refuse to explain where foreign investment will put its cash for INVESTMENT when the emerging markets lose their exports?

#32     Mar 28, 2009
  3. LMAO....so this is finally your answer.?????....haha...yeah...they'll reinvent themselves as consumers based economies tomorrow. And to think all along that it was that easy??? Somebody call up China and let them know reiser999 has their solution ready for them.

...haha...you're a fool that has no clue what they're talking about.

#33     Mar 28, 2009
  4. Foreigners can become consumers and increase their relative purchasing power, instead of propping up the US consumer market.

Do you even know what the Bretton-Woods agreement was?

You sound like the type of person that believed that Iraq actually had WMDs.

#34     Mar 28, 2009
  5. How did China and other emerging markets survive for thousands of years without America?

Oh right, there was no world before America.

It is not going to be an overnight phenomenon, but relative to the security of US treasuries the risk of internal investment will soon outweigh purchases of those.

#35     Mar 28, 2009
  6. Hey you idiot...I never supported the Iraq war EVER. I'm actually a Libertarian. But I don't expect you to have a clue what that means. As for Bretton-Woods...any fucking idiot past 10th grade knows what it is. (I suspect you're a high school student yourself that has just discovered their first economics course though)

But you sure do sound like one of those silver spoon in your mouth kids who has now just discovered how great "leftists" are with their stealing of everybody's money.

#36     Mar 28, 2009
  7. Go back to reading your leftist material on how to hate America since you are obviously clueless on anything economics related. Your ignorance has been proven with your "China can invest in itself" comment. Ohh...it's so simple. Just invest tomorrow and everything will be ok. Never mind that it takes a full generation to change the habits of the population or that China prefers to take the shortcut by stealing technology.

#37     Mar 28, 2009

8. Of course people like you are going to be in denial and ignore the data. How will the US pay off it's debts? It is not capable of doing so.

Now you feel that you need to resort to profanity to prove your point, right how classy and cultured.

How did the US become the consumer nation? Who provides the ability for it to consume?

Why didn't American innovation cause the country to be so wealthy in 1776, oh right they didn't have the reserve currency.

#38     Mar 28, 2009
  9. I'm done talking to you since I've discovered that you're actually a clueless high school kid. Your comment about China has told me all I need to know about your knowledge and understanding of global economics.

It's so simple...they'll just invest in themselves....hahahahaha...that is classic I have to admit. Any country out there looking to grow...just invest in yourself...

:D

#39     Mar 28, 2009
  10. OF course you are going to completely ignore the fact that China once had a wealthy and powerful nation.

In the opium wars Britain dumped opium on the country and destroyed the social structure completely. You probably think that the Chinese deserved the opium, because it was in demand and at a low cost, that does not make it healthy.

Now, Americans think that they can dump treasuries on the rest of the world.

The question is how long will foreigners continue to prop up the US dollar instead of investing in themselves.

#40     Mar 28, 2009