China Sticks Goldman with the Bill!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Dec 29, 2009.

1. pupu

pupu

I agree with everything you said above.
    But do you really believe that spending 100m$+ on the 911 trials is better than a short trial and swift justice?
    Too much legal BS is clogging our society.

#21     Dec 30, 2009
  2. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”

Thomas Jefferson

In reality, no nations in the world have true democracy. One group will always rule the others.

#22     Dec 30, 2009
  3. sumfuka

sumfuka

You couldn't be more wrong, I hate that system more than anything since it erases 3 generations of wealth. I assume you never had to deal with that retarded system.

You're assuming that everybody in the communist party is in their chambers singing kumbaya, when in reality there's always a constant struggle to get the seats that calls the shots. Thats the whole point in becoming a politician; to grab as much public money/power as you can. Well, what if the current commie officials don't want to give up their seats to their underlings (there's no voting) remember its not a democracy. what's the underling to do? They spent just as much time kissing ass to the previous 4 chairmans.

Ah, screw it. Believe whatever you want.

#23     Dec 30, 2009
  4. Us Americans still have a Bill of Rights that guarantee our basic freedoms, regardless of the mercurial mobs.

#24     Jan 1, 2010
  5. #25     Jan 4, 2010
  6. Whoops, this is an old story that I thought was from 2 days ago! But, you still don't need to pay your mortgage.

#26     Jan 4, 2010