China shares sink on monetary tightening 3,17 %

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ASusilovic, May 21, 2007.

1. Just a side note - although there are a lot of people in China, only 10% of the families may have enough money to open brokerage accounts.

Interestingly, news indicated that some families belonging to the other 90% now pulls their money together from multiple families, or whole towns (small towns I believe) in order to "enjoy the fruit of Chinese style capitalism".

Not sure what that really indicates - make your own judgement :)

#11     May 21, 2007
  2. How much do you really have to know apart form the fact that there are 1.6 Billion Chinese, the country has one trillion in foreign excahnge reserves that continues to grow and that they are heavy savers and risk takers. So I am trying to work out what is bullshit. I am sorry if it doesnt fit with the view of the world you would like but it is what it is. Yesmany are well below the poverty line but they have a growing middle class of well of 4oo million which is more people than the whole of the USA. sort of makes you think.

Cheers

#12     May 21, 2007
  3. How can what you deduce from your statistics be trusted if you can't even use legitimate statistics?

Nevermind bro....carry on. :D

#13     May 21, 2007
  4. Oh boy, sounds like a paradise for ponzi scheme frauds :p

#14     May 21, 2007
  5. That can't be true! Bogan said there are like 1.6B people though...wow. And his guesstimations and random statistics must be correct. :p

#15     May 21, 2007
  6. The question is what difference to your trading would the exact stats make? My guess is absolutely zero. What is important here is the fact that there is a growing investor class that is keen to get on the share market ride and that is driving up the index. If you want exact stats go look up the wiki

Cheers

#16     May 21, 2007
  7. You add 25% to the population out of thin air, totally ignore statistics regarding distribution of wealth, and that's how you invest and do math? Good job bro...keep on keeping on. :p

#17     May 21, 2007
  8. My question still is what does it matter to your trading? I still reckon ZERO. So again what is your point?

#18     May 21, 2007
  9. This is peg along with H share, not A share. H share listed in HK didnt get the mania buying like the A share in China did.

#19     May 21, 2007