China set to abolish 1 child policy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 19, 2010.

1. the US should implement one selectively asap.
    otherwise more kids = mo money is going to ruin the country in another 10-15 yrs

#21     Mar 19, 2010
  2. Mercor

Mercor

About $14,000 USD per child.

#22     Mar 19, 2010
  3. zdreg

zdreg

please be specific what u mean by implementing selectively?

#23     Mar 19, 2010
  4. Buzzed

Buzzed

Everyone knows doctors in China do not follow that rule, especially if they are handed an incentive to tell.

#24     Mar 19, 2010
  5. Buzzed

Buzzed

We need more kids to fund the future of the legalized ponzi scheme we like to deceptively call Social Security. (and soon also needed to fund the newest legalized ponzi scheme we deceptively like to call Health Care Reform)

#25     Mar 19, 2010
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Utter bullshit. There are 20-30 million more boys then girls, due to this policy...

#26     Mar 19, 2010
  7. you AGAIN read me wrong. I never said the one child policy is not enforced, my whole point was it IS and HAS to be enforced and IS effective. Do you have a comprehension problem? And I said China cannot afford to losen up on this otherwise the country will not be able to handle future population growth.

Secondly, you are naive. Even if some children die and some people blame the one child policy for it it still makes a lot of sense for China to not change the status quo. Sometimes you take things into account to prevent much larger tragedies for the sake of the whole population at large.

Nothing wrong with HBO, its simply not the authority for anything but light surface entertainment for couch potatoes.

#27     Mar 20, 2010
  8. i love you too!!! We all do. You are the best!!!

#28     Mar 20, 2010
  9. and thats the whole point it is NOT several standard deviations away from the norm that is total bogus. Show me some statistics, and please DO NOT come with a village or one region which is as backward oriented as could be and tell me that this is China. Come out with credible stuff or STOP making up stuff.

It is bad statistics to use some of the extreme cases and regions and extrapolate this is the situation in all of China.

#29     Mar 20, 2010
  10. right. and who is everyone? You and your funny friends? Where is your support for your BS claims?

Why do people make up lies just to support their points. Any proof for your doctor theory?

#30     Mar 20, 2010