China Says First jet to Cost Less Than Boeing, Airbus

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wildfirepow, Sep 8, 2009.

1. More high wage jobs in the U.S. and Europe lost forever...

...down the rabbit hole.

Alice, is that you?

Are we in Wonderland?

#11     Sep 8, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

" When are people going to realize that every time you buy some Chinese crap, someone in the US loses their job today & likely someone else won't have a job tomorrow as a result??? "

lol at blatant xenophobia

I don't think America has any right to bi**h and make excuses about how foreigners are ruining their economy when it's blatantly obvious that their outsourcing has caused problems for everyone. As well as of course their very own banks being the source of the problem.

#12     Sep 8, 2009
  3. :D

#13     Sep 8, 2009
  4. jjf

jjf

Funny you should say that.
    The Europeans were saying the exact same thing in the 1870's about the Americans.
    Small world really

#14     Sep 8, 2009
  5. Lethn

Lethn

It's a shame people don't realize that :( we do actually live in a small world, so lets try to get along and target the banks causing all these problems instead of nuking each other over trivial and pathetic hatreds shall we? Because it's exactly what they want.

#15     Sep 8, 2009

6. Uh, I think you totally missed mine.

#16     Sep 8, 2009
  7. Who is stupid enough to buy a plane Made in China?

Such crappy quality can cost you your life.

#17     Sep 8, 2009
  8. pod11432

pod11432

Not highly emotional people, obviously. The procurement will be done by corporations wanting to cut costs.

And if the telecom sector is any indicator then you can be SURE that airlines will buy Chinese-made jets. I hear Huawei is the leading company to out maneuver USA/EU companies to provide 4G equipments to Verizon and AT&T.

#18     Sep 8, 2009
  9. aegis

aegis

Look at Chinese drywall, baby formula, and toy paint. Do you really want to fly in a Chinese airplane?

I'll take Amtrak, at least until the trains are made in China as well.

#19     Sep 8, 2009
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I won't fly on it .

#20     Sep 8, 2009