China: Rich should pay to fight climate change

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TraderZones, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Laughing, and laughing and LOL... How many thousands of predictions did they make before experiments got them to see which one was right? How many experiments can they do on the global climate? It's rhetorical but the answer is that they can't experiment on the global climate and thousands of predictions in those other fields went by the boards until experiments showed all those geniuses what really is... I'm telling you, global warming is nothing but a BELIEF wrapped up in pseudo science...

I worked in high tech for decades. Electronics circuit design, wafer development, worked as a consultant to the biggest names in the Electronics world, I recall having IBM and Toshiba in the office on the same day and working on contracts for Goldstar at the same time... i've seen a zillion people that didn't know how to progress from hypothesis to getting something actually working... that's the thing about engineering, you have to get something to actually work, it separates out the men from the boys you little moron...

#21     Oct 29, 2008
  2. Mvic

Mvic

The Chinese must be listening to Obama's speeches. They figure if soaking the "rich" is OK with all these delirious Obama fans then they will be on board with the notion of the "rich" US paying for climate change, same concept really. redistributing the wealth from a "rich" country like the US to a relatively poor country like China.

You know I am sort of getting on the redistribution band wagon here and propose that we raise the taxes of ALL Americans and send the money to Africa where they are really poor. How about that Obama fans? Sound good to you :D

#22     Oct 29, 2008