China pushes back against US sanctions with new rules

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Jan 11, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

"Everything in my house is made from China" --Katt Williams

#21     Apr 21, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  2. d08

d08

Security agencies don't generally reveal any proof, they never have. It's most likely that the proof has been showed to relevant people in the respective governments. If they go public, they will also reveal sources or how they obtained the data, which is something they don't want.

Plenty of western companies manufacture 5G equipment, in no way are they "behind" as you put it. 5G is deployed across western countries as well. It's completely reasonable to ban companies in which foreign militaries have a controlling interest.

#22     Apr 21, 2021
    userque likes this.
  3. themickey

themickey

Chinese companies have to toe the line, they are subservient to their government, in other words, if China government say "We require full access to all your files and data" then so be it, there are no privacy laws there which keeps State and companies apart.
    If Huawei have private data on USA citizens, then the Chinese State can get access to that on their whim.
    In the West, individuals have rights, not so in China.
    If China is not interested in collecting data and infringing human rights, why so many facial recognition surveillance cameras tracking every move?
    China is one large spying State, they steal everything, they rape and pillage the countryside until it turns barren.
    Pollution...China gives two fucks and after pillaging their own country they then seek new blood in other countries so they can suck them dry too.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    #23     Apr 21, 2021
    d08 and userque like this.
  4. themickey

themickey

....breaking news......

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-deal-with-china-torn-up-20210421-p57l9q.html

Victoria’s Belt and Road deal with China torn up
    By Anthony Galloway April 21, 2021

The Morrison government has torn up Victoria’s controversial Belt and Road agreement with the Chinese government saying it falls foul of Australia’s national interest, in a move that will further inflame tensions between Canberra and Beijing.

Foreign Minister Marise Payne announced on Wednesday night that the Belt and Road Initiative deal – which tied the state to Chinese President Xi Jinping’s signature initiative to bankroll infrastructure projects around the world – has been cancelled under the Commonwealth’s new foreign veto laws......

:) :) :)

#24     Apr 21, 2021
  5. userque

userque

This is so obvious, all world leaders must know it.

It's amazing how many world leaders are willing to let this spyware onto their grids in the name of politics and money.

And of course, the general public is just plain clueless.

#25     Apr 21, 2021
    d08 and themickey like this.
  6. VicBee

VicBee

See, I would accept your statement if the issue of spyware was entirely that of the evil communist yellow slanted eyes people. But it's not. The Americans are caught regularly spying on friends and foes alike using the same methods used by what those same Americans think the Chinese do.
    I don't suggest the Chinese don't use every trick in the book to get their ways, because I'm sure they do and I complain about it too. But what I find worst, if when we pretend we don't do it as much as they do, because we're a democracy, or respect a right or another, we respect laws, love our people more, because we're Christians or White, or whatever vomit you can come up with. Ultimately, it shows how poorly educated you are, and how so quickly you're willing to swallow shit any which way it comes.

#26     Apr 21, 2021
  7. userque

userque

Where did I mention evil, communist, yellow, slanted, or eyes? Clearly, you have unresolved issues.
    Where did I say this wasn't true?
    Where did I say we don't do it?
    Ok genius, I await your brilliant answers to my questions.

#27     Apr 21, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  8. VicBee

VicBee

The Mickey is the culprit that you acquiesced to and I wanted to catch you both in the act?

#28     Apr 21, 2021
  9. userque

userque

Can you answer my questions regarding your false accusations and unprovoked insults against me? Or not?

If you have issues with someone else; I don't care to hear about it and that's your business.

#29     Apr 21, 2021
  10. themickey

themickey

The Chinese people imo are lovely people for the most part, it's their leadership who lead a bad example.
    Human rights are trampled on, their justice system has like 99% success rate for convictions.
    Want a cheap kidney, China can supply it.
    China has 'liberated' Hong Kong, ya and thrown numerous protestors who seek democracy into the clink.
    Why do the majority of Chinese people with any wealth predominantly seek to transfer it from China into the West, ya, because they trust their gummint. Lmao.
    How many Westerners wish to migrate to China, ya, China is fighting off all the boat people arriving, Lmao.

The problem with Merica? Stir fucking crazy about guns.
    (I promise not to mention about your gazzilion churches scam)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    #30     Apr 21, 2021
    d08 and userque like this.