China: "If they're not going to do it, we're going to force them" US Senator says

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jjj1000, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Got you, then you shouldn't complain about Chinese (and kill Chinese)for YOUR problem

#51     Mar 19, 2010

2. "1st day = 1 chinese person
    2nd day = 2 chinese person
    3rd day = 4 chinese
    4thday = 8 chinese
    255 day = we should be torturing at least 3 million chinese people , sourcing most from california "

Do you know how to do math, master coolweb?

#52     Mar 19, 2010
  3. You know during world war two, German Jews were forced to leave Germany. No single European country and not even US allowed them to stay. It is Shanghai that gave thousands of Jews a place to stay (AIG was founded in Shanghai during that time, mind you) and protect them from Hitler's genocide. And this is how you pay back Chinese for your little problem?

#53     Mar 19, 2010
  4. zdreg

zdreg

shanghai came under japanese occupation. conditions were miserable for everyone but the japanese didn't hand jewish people over to the nazis.

#54     Mar 19, 2010
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Just look at the reserves both countries have. This is like someone (the U.S.) at gunpoint threatening the gun wielder.

#55     Mar 19, 2010
  6. shanghai was only conquered after a fierce battle in 1941, and Ho Feng shan, china's schindler saved thousands of austrian jews by issuing visas to china in 1938

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Feng-Shan

"After the "Kristallnacht" in 1938, the situation became rapidly more difficult for the almost 200,000 Austrian Jews. The only way for Jews to escape from Nazism was to leave Europe. In order to leave, they had to provide proof of emigration, usually a visa from a foreign nation, or a valid boat ticket. This was difficult, however, because at the 1938 Evian Conference 31 countries (out of a total of 32 which included Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) refused to accept Jewish immigrants due to their fear of Nazi Germany. The only country willing to accept Jews was the Dominican Republic, offering to accept up to 100,000 refugees on generous terms. [2] Acting against the orders of his superior Chen Jie (陳介), the Chinese ambassador to Berlin, Ho started to issue visas to Shanghai for humanitarian reasons."

:)

#56     Mar 19, 2010
  7. Like most chicken shit jewboys, coolweb wouldn't have the balls to make open racist comments about blacks.

Because like many a Jewboy, he's a cuckold who lets his wife/gf get screwed by blacks.
    You only have to see Hollywood movies to get how Jew directors/producers often come up with cuckold jewboy or hypersexualised blacks "theme".

#57     Mar 19, 2010
  8. My other half is black, so I'm a Black jew.
    But thats this week's religion,
    Thinking Islamic next week.

Personally, I wouldn't say it to your face, I'd hire zhang over there and his 10 chinese friends to come and kick your ass. Workforce in china comes cheap :)

#58     Mar 19, 2010
  9. dhpar

dhpar

check your math - you are talking about number of people about equal to number of atoms in the whole universe...

i think chinese burn would be appropriate...

#59     Mar 19, 2010
  10. drk

drk

so u r half wtv religion u feel like and half nigger ....good for you ..your pathetic pos ...lol

have some balls...torture one chinese today....or shut up and eat your shit

#60     Mar 19, 2010