China fleeing to crypto??

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cuddles, May 13, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Or Trump is lying his ass off and the Chinese did not reneg

#21     May 13, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

He also inherited 400 million

#22     May 13, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

anything is possible, and we laymen may never know the truth.

but notice Trump laid out exactly why he had to put on the $250b, yet there is no direct response on the reneg from the China side..

#23     May 13, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I've read more than two articles saying the Chinese did not back out

#24     May 13, 2019
  5. dozu888

dozu888

so? growing from 400m to what.. 5b? real net worth hard to value I guess because of the RE holdings... that is no small success.. not to mention the base was much smaller than 400m as he started in RE long before the inheritance.

and just to save people's time... anyone wants to bring up the 6 bankrupcies or the $1b loss on the tax return, please educate oneself on corporate structuring, limited liability, real estate tax write off... all that stuff, otherwise one'd just sound like another clueless guy brain washed by the left media.

#25     May 13, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

all hear-says right... we laymen may never know the truth.

#26     May 13, 2019
  7. dozu888

dozu888

but regardless... I think if the true goal is to MAGA and establish firmly the US dominance, then backing out or not doesn't matter.. the deal has to make sure China is contained... that's the bottom line..

'Contained' means from its plans to expand to other continents economically and militarily, and stealing IPs to compete with the west on high tech industries.

#27     May 13, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Some have won the lotto and lost it all. Lol. But I agree with one of the posters, Trump is r**tard.

#28     May 13, 2019