China Economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tracy McGreedy, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Sorry. Just got it. I forgot that for the most part I'm dealing with not just stupid, but stupid scum, in these idiotic threads.
    Carry on.

#31     Oct 9, 2007
  2. What? you don't know? Reference Cemetary Gates by the Smiths.

Morrissey sings, "there's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows and who trips you up and laughs when you fall
    You say: "ere long done do does did ""

#32     Oct 9, 2007
  3. China is a misallocated disaster waiting to happen. Only a nation of idiots would waste its citizens savings on overvalued treasury bonds. In order for this to keep going they have to keep accumulating fx reserves forever. They dont want any consumer spending because that implies wealth and that threatens the pboc.

Ill lend you my savings so I have the opportunity to send you some Nike's. ha!

#33     Oct 9, 2007
  4. No need for apologizes. I mean also does no good for fairies to date girls.

#34     Oct 9, 2007
  5. Keep it up. You're doing a great job of advocating for the gold standard.
    You do realize that back when it actually existed, the prairie ignoramuses thought of it as the creature of those with oversized noses, right? You do know that this is what William Jennings Bryan was referring to in those last couple of sentences of his "Cross of Gold" speech, right?

No? Can't imagine why.

#35     Oct 9, 2007
  6. Grow up McGreedy and get your ego in check. Stop pretending your some kind of expert or authority on china.

Are you mad CNBC hasn't called you to get your views on the global economy.

#36     Oct 10, 2007
  7. Just pointing out what's going on. Crazy how people get so riled up when they hear these things. They're so RELIGIOUS about all sorts of falseness, lies, and the deceit.

CNBC? I would never pass their filter. I'm too honest and I don't take weeks of holiday every September.

You'll never see Jim Rogers ever invited onto cnbc anymore or any real person for that matter. Why? cos they honestly speak their mind. That's now disallowed in the 'kwa.

You all just sit there and churn your garbage back and forth at each other and vote Hillary. Good luck.

#37     Oct 10, 2007
  8. C'mon McGreedy. Define a real person?

If someone gives an opposing opinion to your bearish views their lying? CNBC isn't preventing Jim Rogers from come on the air because of personal or conflicting political views. He's been on before and will come on again. He was on Bloomberg a few weeks ago. Look at Bill Gross, he killed CNBC and GE, and they still have that wacko on.

#38     Oct 10, 2007
  9. This is their platform. Intro guest. Ask what he thinks. Then play devil's advocate and confuse viewer. or have a second guest with completely opposing view. let them quarrel and confuse you more. Mention shorting US, ur cut off to commercial. Mention bullish China, cut off to commercial. Put on some joke who calls himself senior economist and have him spew opinion vs. fact. No journalist should EVER be allowed to say "I think".

You will NOT see Jim Rogers on CNBC for a LONG LONG time. I guarantee you that. Bloomberg is still a relatively unbiased financial news provider. Btw, Rogers is short US stocks, US dollar and long China. To CNBC, that's almost as bad as being christian, honest and enterprising.

#39     Oct 10, 2007
  10. i think you're being hyper sensitive about perceived anti-semitism

#40     Oct 11, 2007