China building Gigantic buses as it forges ahead.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Aug 4, 2010.

1. I remember in an anime (Ghost inthe shell 2, i think), they didn't have buses that travelled over cars but police cars which did!

Anyways, this idea isn't original. Regardless, some of the best businesses didn't have any originality to begin with (Microsoft [DOS], Star Wars a spoof on high-tech samurais, FireFox stealing tabbed browsing from Opera, Napster stolen from a tech junkie roommate who took a "nap" while working out the source codes, etc.)

#11     Aug 4, 2010
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

US is being left behind bailing out fat cats and fighting foreign wars, while China buys up all the commodities and invests in infrastructure.

#12     Aug 4, 2010
  3. Quote from tradingjournals:

My impression is that China is a corrupt country.

Lay off the cool aid.

#13     Aug 4, 2010
  4. I'd hate to be trying to make a left or right turn when one of those comes barreling over top of you.

#14     Aug 4, 2010
  5. Mayhem

Mayhem

Plus, we are talking about Chinese drivers on those roads... the skids of those catamaran buses are going to be knifing a lot of clown cars.

#15     Aug 4, 2010
  6. Not sure it is going to work; but worth to try.:D

#16     Aug 4, 2010
  7. any Chinese who spent some time in US will confirm that the level of corruption in China is so high that US can be classified as corruption free by comparison.

#17     Aug 4, 2010
  8. I finally came to thinking this is a silly invention. The selling point of this invention is to utilize the street space between top of a car and a sky bridge. Well, double deck bus just does that without so much hassle.:D

#18     Aug 4, 2010
  9. but double decker buses will cause traffic jams, this dosent

#19     Aug 4, 2010
  10. this looks a huge overcomplication of a much simpler problem.

Aren't they the ones who build malls with no shoppers?

#20     Aug 4, 2010