China becomes richest country in the world

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Jan 23, 2011.

1. We are inflating our way out of this mess, and i agree that's the only practical way to go as fed is independent from our gridlocked political system and are able to enforce policy quickly. Ben is betting he has the foresight and speed to take action and control inflation when that day does come as he has said in many interviews, I hope he is right, it's like balancing a mack truck on a needle.

I remember the interviewer asked him is he worried about inflation with so much printing, he said no fed can take action (rise rates) in 24 hrs or something as needed, when asked how confident fed can control inflation, he said 100%.

#11     Jan 23, 2011
  2. Yeah, that's the "easy fix" solution according to some. But it's all BS. Historically when a country tries to "inflate away its debt", it also "inflates away the assets and wealth of its citizenry".... in other words, the end result is one of BANKRUPTCY FOR NEALRY ALL CITIZENS.

Is that how we "inflate our way out of the mess"?

#12     Jan 23, 2011
  3. My fellow Americans,

The USA should supply Taiwan, South Korea and Japan with nukes and then watch China attack.

Once that war is over, the USA will again be the richest country in the world.

Many feel that it would be morally wrong to allow the commies to dominate this century. Once Palin comes in to the White House, China will be sorted out. Unlike Obama (who may possibly not even be American), Palin is a heroic patriot.

As for Obama, he should be impeached for appeasing the terrorists.

Sincerely yours,
    Dubya

#13     Jan 23, 2011
  4. drcha

drcha

I knew it was you...

#14     Jan 23, 2011
  5. Locutus

Locutus

You're one of the reasons I'm starting to turn on the merits of democracy.

#15     Jan 23, 2011
  6. [x] I LOLed

#16     Jan 23, 2011
  7. how much of that $1 trillion in monetized debt is / are directly attributable to the horrific damage done to the US, the American people, the upsetting and debasement of the American middle class by the 8 (eight) year Bush II administration and its policies?

how much?, certainly more than 3/4 of it, because he received a surplus and no 30yr T-Bond debt, and look at where we are at now, and what it is taking to stop that death spiral that that administration caused...

mission accomplished...

#17     Jan 23, 2011