Child Rapist avoids death sentence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jun 25, 2008.

Should child rapists be executed?

1. Absolutely.

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Absolutely not.

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. Only in certain cases.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Yes you are on the right track. But let's understand how or why defenselessness correlates with safety. Try to accept this axiom: You make what you defend against. Give this universal application and you will make speedy progress. Following this line or reasoning, we made this world, and we are busy defending ourselves against it. You can replace the word "we" with "I", and make yet swifter progress. When I speak to "you" regarding salvation, I almost always address you who make this world. That way, I speak to you as an equal, reasoning with that aspect of your mind that is actually able to make a decision about it. So I'm speaking to the "boss", or, the "Lord".

Invulnerability correlates directly with guiltlessness. You are invulnerable because you are guiltless. You are invulnerable now, but don't believe it until you accept guiltlessness. An understanding of this must precede defenselessness. You must be convinced of your guiltlessness before you'ld be willing to lay down your arms. If you did not understand why you were laying down your arms, the gesture would not address the core issue which provokes the percieved need to constantly by on guard.

The Truth declares universal innocence, putting it out there for acceptance sooner or later. It does not say that there was guilt and now it is no more. It says that there never was any guilt ever. The sooner this is accepted, the sooner you can lay down your arms and manifest invulnerability. Once accepted, invulnerability is immediate. There is no delay between acceptance and invulnerability. Most of the investment is in preparing to accept it. Once accepted, the payoff is instantaneous. In this way, you can use what you see and experience as feedback upon whether or not you have actually accepted sinlessness. You may use the world as an indicator of your acceptance of the guiltless analysis. Fully accepted, you would not see this world, because it is the *chart* of a guilty Lord. It is the picture of crucifixion. Seeing it indicates you have not accepted your own innocence. So the alledged guilt that I speak of presages this world, and the world arises to *justify* the judgment. Crazy? Yes. True? No. The world is the effect of a belief in guilt. As the belief is dispelled, the world passes away from your sight. The sight of this world indicates a lingering desire to see the Son of God crucified.

The world denies that you are the Lord and is hell-bent on proving it in a million ingenious little ways, each of them an attack upon your soveriegnty. You made it this way. You made it this way because you assumed/judged that you were guilty, commencing a building frenzy of fantastic defense mechanisms. One mechanism is like that FBI identity protection program where they change your name and place so that you cannot be spotted/located and brought to the truth for justice. The prime identifying attribute of the Lord is oneness. So to hide this, the one mind scatters and disberses to the four-winds, so-to-speak. The appearance of man [many], is a defense mechanism, hiding the identity of the Lord that he not be found. Problems, sickness and death are yet more ingenious defenses against the truth. Completely lost, the artist formerly known as "Lord" cannot be brought to justice, which is deemed even worse than anything the world has to offer. In this way, the world was built to hide from "hell", when in fact, it is an ingenious way to hide from heaven. That is it's sole purpose. And that is why the acceptance of innocence is complicated with meaningless rhetoric and ritual. There is no way to accept your innocence under most so-called Christian formats. These, in fact, have become elaborate defense mechanisms, functioning to keep you out of heaven. Fact is, the world is a state of fear, afraid of both the light and the dark, choosing not to choose, letting death decide for them what comes afterward.

The herd mentality becomes apparent as you study the above. There is a desire to see the Son of God crucified. This transforms the Son into a herd running a gauntlet of lions. There is also a desire to mitigate the ugliest effects of this by running toward the center of the herds mentality. The herd, for example, places education as a high priority. In fact, education is a defense, a way to arm yourself against the dogs of poverty.

Almost everything man does is some kind of defense against something made...by a Lord long denied, deeply dissociated, and arguably absent. In fact, to do anything is a defense! This is because the Lord does not "do" anything. He simply "is" everything. Doing is done on the run from truth. Doing defends the damned against salvation. With this perspective, "keep on truckin" is translated as "go to hell". The fastest way back to heaven is to stop doing anything at all. Repentance enables the mind to hit the brakes.

Now let's review the axiom again, you make what you defend against. The world is defending itself against the concept of guilt by doing things. Guilt is "made" by *judgement*, and the world arises to bear false witness. *Flesh* is made by a Lord on the run, dissociating itself along the way, covering it's tracks, making it impossible for a posse to find him, but also making it impossible to find his way back. Here, then, is man's predicament. He maintains a guilt-complex, oblivious to it's origins, utterly mislead as to it's solution. Daily, man defends himself against his alt-universe, all the while devoting himself to it for what it offers him. A thought-stream boils under the surface, driving his every step. Man is torn between wanting to accept guiltlessness, and wanting to reject it. His existence thrives on rejecting it while acceptance drives him to extinction. He is afraid to accept it, and afraid of rejecting it.

Jesus

#41     Jul 1, 2008
  2. If the above is not clear, understand that this world and it's concept of "words" is made to make the truth obscure, and hardly recognizable. Words were not made for communication, but rather, to block communication. Therefore, bear with me as I attempt to use them to re-establish communication.

All salvation is the release from the concept of guilt. The truth states that guilt is a false concept. The universal transfer of this "good news" into full acceptance is what I would call the "atonement", because it restores the oneness of the Son of God to himself. The news of the truth *washes* away guilt, one lesson at a time. Miracles are lessons that teach that the effects of the acceptance of guilt [the world and it's sad circumstances] have no power over the truth.

Christianity, so-called, has inverted/subverted this. It is built on the acceptance of guilt, rather than the acceptance of guiltlessness. It is easy to accept guilt because all men already have, else they would not be men. In my name, some have made guilt the truth, and go about attempting to "convict" sinners in exhange for mercy. In this way, the acceptance of guilt is made into a defense. This kind of defense will always backfire, and ruin those who trust in it. Neither dissociation, nor acceptance of guilt meet the conditions of atonement. Only true atonement offers a defense that cannot be turned against you. The truth needs no defense. It alone is invulnerable. So the truth and "Lord" are synonymous. To "know thySelf" as Lord is critical to the certainty of your invulnerablity. As Christianity denies "the Lord", it opens itself up to the insecurities that define it more and more as irrelevent.

Now let's see how the above lessons might be applied for the protection of children. Children are lost Lords, galvanized by guilt within a larger blame-game. The very phenomenon of childhood expresses the concept of weakness, unknown to Reality, quite opposite the truth about Lordship. It is a state of denial...Self-denial. Therefore childhood is directly correlated to the effects of the acceptance of guilt [unreality] into a guiltless mind [reality] setting itself up as weak...prey to punishment. As such, children do not consider themselves innocent or they would not appear as children. These beliefs are reinforced by their interactions with adults. The face of innocence is a defense. But like all defenses not truly atonement, this can backfire, attracting the very predator innocence would otherwise ward off. "Suffer the little children to come unto me" means teach them of true innocence, truth, Lordship and invulnerability. The child's comprehension of this will correlate with it's teachers ability to transfer truth. This correlates with the adult's willingness to accept the atonement for him/herself. Communication can then proceed fluidly from mind to mind, as one mind, without the interference of words. In this way, an adult can offer protection as the child's mind accepts the truth. In this way, the adult "baptizes" the child, washing away a guilt-galvanized self-concept by mind-to-mind transfer of guiltlessness which is the truth.

Jesus

#42     Jul 1, 2008
  3. You said 'we as a society', and didn't reference this specific case - you didn't say anything about 'in this instance' in the post I was referencing, thus my comment. Even in this case, I don't buy the argument that the parents/relatives/society are responsible for the attacks. These people/groups may be responsible for other ills that befall kids but not this one.

#43     Jul 1, 2008
  4. The child victim often times is more angry at the mother than the person who commited the crime. Why? The child expected the mother to protect her. The child has the capacity to understand that, "This is what mothers do and you didn't" The child had expectations that the mothers responsibility is to protect her and mother failed. The child victim has lost trust in men and mothers.

Again, we are talking about instances where the victim knew the attacker.

#44     Jul 1, 2008
  5. My thoughts exactly. Putting this epitome of scum rapist out of its misery via quick execution isn't necessarily the harshest punishment available.

In fact, I see no need for the State to execute <b>anyone</b>, unless the victims (if still alive) and their immediate families are willing to testify that they believe an execution would be beneficial for their personal recovery process. In that case- fine, pull the switch, and give the victim/family the option of serving as executioner. Anything to help them try and recover.

If an execution wouldn't help the victim/family heal, I see no compelling reason to go through with it. The scum perv would probably suffer worse if kept alive (in prison for life/ no parole, obviously).

#45     Jul 2, 2008
  6. Parents sometimes are not as protective as they should be, maybe from ignorance, maybe from naive. This does not make the rapist who is on the prey any less responsible.
    Child rape has many degrees. All should not be considered for death penalty in my opinion. But some cases are so clear that the rapist is an animal. Maybe we should start with death penalty for any adult proved through DNA of a rape of a child 9 years old or younger. This is a start.
    For cases like toronto trader said, the 18 year old boy and 15 year old girl, yes, it is questionable by anyone. No death penalty for such a case on the first offense. But for the very young child who is raped , there is no doubt the child did not agree or initiate the attack. That is common sense.

#46     Jul 2, 2008
  7. Reardon, you make a good point for recovery for victim and family if the rapist is executed. But it does not help the recovery. Execution does not change or make better the devestation or grief a victim or family feels. They will always have their pain if the rapist is executed or not. Execution is to guarantee the rapist will never be free to harm anyone again. This if for the benefit of others in society. Sometimes life with no parole can be changed as laws change. And that rapist could possibly be free in future by a change of law. Time goes by and people forget the horror of the crime, and that sick person can be set free. And that rapist will prey again.

#47     Jul 2, 2008
  8. Perps are made by the group consciousness. As the group believes, it asks for proof. Proof is delivered. You could say perps respond to a calling. They hear voices, they believe things, they follow scripts. The players are ignoring the extent to which individuality is hostage to egoic thought streams. There is no compromise with guilt. Believe in it even a little and bondage is total. Believe in it, and it will prove it's reality to you one way or another. The world is like a dog responding to fear. What perps believe is not all that different from what the group believes. And the more the perp is into the reality of group-think, the more dangerousness he potentializes. While the group stands unchanged in its thought patterns, the perp asks to be locked up for group safety.

Jesus

#48     Jul 2, 2008
  9. What your belief sytem is I do not understand Mister I am/Jesus.
    But to me it seems you are saying "Do not think about it, and it will not be true"

#49     Jul 2, 2008
  10. I don't think you can say that executing the rapist does not help the victim's family - or the victim her/himself.

But your post points to the heart of the problem - too many rapists are released and then rape again. The recidivism rates among pedophiles are very high.

Just today, Florida executed a man who kidnapped, raped, and murdered an 11-year-old boy. The crime was committed only a month after he was released early from prison after serving a sentence for, you guessed it, raping another child. Had that motherfucker been executed the first time, that 11-year-old boy would not have suffered as he did and then been murdered.

There are too many instances like that in this country. What is a child's innocence - and long term mental and physical health - worth in comparison to the live of an adult rapist? Judging by the current system, the welfare of our children isn't worth very much.

#50     Jul 2, 2008