Child Prodigy Paints Visions from God

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, May 20, 2021.

1. :D

Good1 likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I stopped listening to this horseshit right here...

Listen to the background music.

Now, listen to this...

Sound familiar?

The producers of this "child prodigy that hears messages from God" have stolen someone else's work to promote their message that this child is a conduit for GOD. STFU!

3. ph1l

ph1l

I don't necessarily believe what's in the video, but it seems you are you saying it's a problem the video has prerecorded background music performed by someone not featured in the video. Maybe they are fans of Ana Vidovic?

4. Overnight

Overnight

Who the hell cares? The little girl is a prodigy that can paint GOD, but they have to use other folks' music to present their case?

Nah, it's BS. If she is so inspired to paint GOD, why doesn't her producer overlords come out with original GOD music?

She's BS. Like the toasters that print slices of Satan?

Wot. God works only through canvas and acrylic, but not household appliances?

Her shit did not come from GOD, it came from her own head. Stop giving credit to GOD, give it to the PERSON!

5. Good1

Good1

The phenomenon of child prodigy is associated with the phenomenon of re-incarnation, which itself is an extension of incarnation, which can also be described as idolatry. Idolatry is the remaking of Good into something else according to ones imagination. Man was 'made in the image of", which is pretty much an admission that man is a remake of Good, according to imagination. Imagination is the domain of what is worshipped as "creativity". Note well the creative focus on bodies, for example, the body of Jesus (face). Imagination, and the images that are fashioned from it, are generally opposed to reality, where spiritual beings do not have forms, shapes, or differences among one another. Bodies, on the other hand, offer what spiritual reality does not, and cannot offer: unique status, and/or special characteristics. To the degree the images of bodies are valued, the principles that conceive of bodies are valued, that is, the principle of separation, the basic condition needed for special status. It is only when we do not see bodies, of any kind, does knowledge of Self have a chance to fill one's mind. Knowledge of Self as formless, and shapeless, is what 'spirituality" is all about. Therefore, i conclude the girl is inspired by the god of this world, that is, the god over the domain of imagination and its particular brand of "creativity". Re-incarnation is the extension of a learning process. Learning is cumulative, from one cycle to the next. Thus, skills developed in one cycle may be taken to the next. Its for this reason that salvation too, may be learned and developed over several dozen life cycles, if not hundreds. Its why there are child prodigies regarding salvation (salvation from incarnation)... like Jesus was. Its why you may need to be "born again" to finally learn what salvation is, and accept it.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Re-incarnation does not exist. There is no ethereal soul. It is a cop-out for people who fear the hell out of non-existence.

It comes from uni-linear thinkers, who sit there and ponder their existence and what "lies beyond their current life".

Meanwhile, very few humans on this planet think about the pre-life existence.

Nope, not a single one has ever done a study on what their lives might have been like before they were alive.

Since they cannot conceive of that, re-incarnation is folly.

SunTrader likes this.
  7. Good1

Good1

Thats why i call re-incarnation a "phenomenon". Phenomenons dont actually exist. By the same token, nobody who is currently incarnated actually exists, some since people themselves are phenomenons. You dont have to believe in re-incarnation to be saved. Likewise, you dont have to believe in people, or elves, or fairies, or unicorns to be saved. These are what i call "experiences", not necessarily a reality. For example, we can consume hallucinogenics, and have an "experience" which does not reflect reality, but can be emotional nonetheless. Indeed, salvation will require you to NOT believe in fairies, elves, and every other manifestation of carnation and re-incarnation.

Meanwhile, until you cease and desist believing in incarnation, you will have experiences of phenomenon. There is a big difference between experience and "life" so-called. Life is a term/quality belonging to the pre-existing reality. I call that reality "Christ", which is a formless, shapeless Self (spiritual). Phenomenons are experiences that happen, by default, when your mind denies the original pre-existing Self. That is, you dont believe in "Christ". By default, then, you believe in any number of imaginary manifestations of faith. Ok, you dont believe in re-incarnation, but you obviously believe in incarnation, or you wouldn't be having the experience of this phenomenon...and you would not be calling this experience "life". That exposes your bias against the pre-existing Self called "Christ". That is, you are not yet weary of the experience. Knowledge of the pre-existing Self is for the mind that is weary of what faith manifests. Re-incarnation is simply the logical continuation of a continuing faith in incarnation. Incarnation, actually, is an experience based on faith in principles that precede incarnation. When faith in those principles is withdrawn, the experience of incarnation, and re-incarnation will come to an end.

8. ph1l

ph1l

It sounds like you could use a little
    upload_2021-5-21_10-52-4.png
    to go with some
    upload_2021-5-21_10-58-28.png
    :)

It's almost always good to learn something, and today I learned the Devil sounds like Eli Wallach.

Overnight likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, Richard Dominick. I remember that guy well.

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

Delusional tripe, but I guess I should have bought some Kenny Loggins CDs.

#10     May 21, 2021