Child labor in carmaker Hyundai's factory in US

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by earth_imperator, Jul 23, 2022.

1. %%
    Maybe true, Bunker silver Hunt after he got away with an attempted soybean corner LOL said i wish all could afford a lawyer like ours.{paraphrase} Silver corner+ court cases on that\not so much.........................................................................................
    But really all in Americans are rich, so i also believe in USa justice system; just dont smart off to a cop, sir, or stand near the tallest tree ina lightening storm:caution::caution:

#21     Jul 26, 2022
  2. cesfx

cesfx

which country justice system do not favour the rich vs the poor?

#22     Jul 26, 2022
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Child labor is it good or evil?

If I were a child, and from a very poor family, I would be delighted to work and support my family.

Why is it evil?

#23     Jul 26, 2022
  4. It wasn't evil until very recent history when it was decided to become so.

#24     Jul 26, 2022

5. Wake up Justice is for those that can afford it. If you can't lawyer up....oh well...This is a reality check State side. People don't matter any more just the bottom line.

It is better to be a honest demon than a lying angel,
    Akuma

#25     Jul 31, 2022
  6. gkishot

gkishot

So Derek Chauvin went to jail unjustly b/c he can't afford the lawyer? Or the reason of court injustice is something else?

#26     Aug 1, 2022
  7. The courts have decided the individuals fate. Whatever the outcome it has in society the fact of the matter is wealth equals power.

Akuma

#27     Aug 3, 2022
  8. BMK

BMK

Derek Chauvin had a private attorney for his murder trial.

It now appears that he is asking for a court-appointed attorney, at taxpayer expense, for his appeal. And the court has ruled that he has not demonstrated that he cannot afford an attorney. That could change if he supplies new information to the court.

Chauvin has the right to appeal his conviction. He has the right to a lawyer paid for by the state only if he can can show that he is indigent and cannot afford a lawyer.

I do believe that court-appointed lawyers are often, but not always, inferior to private lawyers, because they are overworked and underpaid. This is especially common in death penalty cases.

Are you arguing that Chauvin was wrongly convicted?

#28     Aug 3, 2022
  9. @BMK, they are corrupt cowards, doing only the minimum necessary, they don't want ever do anything that could challenge the prosecutor's or the judge's view about the case...
    You already lost if you have to go to a courtroom, IMO.
    Avoid it if possible.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    #29     Aug 3, 2022
  10. gkishot

gkishot

Oh, it's court now, not the money.

#30     Aug 3, 2022
    AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.