Chickenshit politicians won't go on Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Nov 2, 2007.

1. For entertainment.

#11     Nov 5, 2007
  2. It's still a dumb list, just as the Bush one. How many of Clinton bodyguards are dead now? Quite a few I bet. What does it mean? It means that people die as they get older. When you include this in that list, you've placed yourself in the same league as those CT believers who claim that 9/11 was done by the US government.

#12     Nov 5, 2007
  3. Did you read the list ABOVE the bodyguards? Evidently not.

#13     Nov 5, 2007
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Proflogic,

You're wasting your time arguing with James. He's proof postitive that you can't fix stupid. :D

#14     Nov 5, 2007
  5. They wanted Newt to run but when he dropped out, they begged for and got Thompson. Now with Thompson flopping in the polls, Republicans are looking for Bloomberg to run either as a Republican or as an independent to pull votes away from Hillary in NY, NJ, Penn, CT, FL and possibly CA.

Christian bigotry sure doesn't want to, as that guy said after the GOP debate in Orlando, relive "the hell of the Clinton years."

#15     Nov 5, 2007
  6. I read the first line and the last. That's enough for me to decide it's not something worth my time with. You must have a lot of time and read every junk email you get.

Either that or you're compulsive and read these things just like those who read the phonebooks.

#16     Nov 5, 2007
  7. I think Arnie said it best and it doesn't need a further response.

#17     Nov 5, 2007
  8. One of the most dangerous things you could do was be a close associate of Bill and Hillary's in Arkansas. That list didn't even mention the many lives ruined by their scandals, like ole Boss Hawg himself, Webb Hubbell, who went to jail for Rose Law Firm corruption. Luckily their most prominent partner, Hillary Clinton , the Governor's wife, wasn't involved in anything sleazy. LOL.

Vanity Fair did a long article on Hubbell that revealed his terror at crossing the Clintons. He preferred federal prison. Considering what happened to their ex-partner Vince Foster, one can understand that.

The thing that has always struck me about this list is how long it is. Maybe some of the names were suicides or legitimate accidents. But how many people know even one or two people who died violently? They knew dozens. And they all shared one trait, the capacity to derail the Clinton political express.

Luckily, the mainstream media have consigned all this history to the old news/no news category, so voters won't have to confront it again. The "new" Hillary has managed to shed her sordid history like a rattlesnake sheds its skin. Funny thing though, it's still a rattlesnake.

#18     Nov 5, 2007
  9. #19     Nov 5, 2007
  10. Proof that there are idiots on both the left and the right who believe in conspiracy theories, whenever they suit their political prejudices.

Indeed you cannot fix stupidity.

#20     Nov 5, 2007