Chicken Little Was Right

Discussion in 'Journals' started by youngtrader, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Im opening up this journal for my option only trades (it will consist of mostly equity options with some commodities options). I find options to be extremely interesting and potentially rewarding for me. Hence the reason for this journal.

For those of you who are not familiar with me and my trading I do have another journal called Youngtrader's Commodity Journal which holds all of my position trades in the futures market and tells a little bit about me. I will continue to post on that journal and keep everyone informed on what im doing and in what market im doing it in. Although I have slowed down a little. Between my intra day trading, position trading, options, school, farm work, board meetings, etc im pretty much booked and its tough to stay on top of everything.

I am fairly new to options and do not have even close to as much experience in them as with the futures markets. I would greatly appreciate any help/advice or constructive critisism that anybody would like to give me as I venture out on this new path.

YT

2. Currently I am short 1 march 10yr T-Note 114/118 strangle at .53
    Looking to hold this one until expiration